13 • When do we start?

You and Thor entered the dungeon and the silence was killing you. Everything used to be so loud and full of the defeaning screams of prisoners but that was gone. You trailed slightly behind Thor as nerves flooded your body. You'd seen Loki earlier and you had been fine but, something was telling you that he wasn't right. You could tell deep down he was hurting more than he was showing but you didn't know how bad it was. 

You were now nearing Loki's cell but that didn't stop you from jumping at his icy cold tone. 

"Thor, after all this time and now you come to visit me and I see you've brought (y/n) with you." Loki never looked at you, instead his eyes were daggers staring at his brother as he leaned forward and spoke again. 

"Why? Have you come to gloat? To mock?" You jumped at Loki's spiteful tone as Thor spoke up. 

"Loki enough, no more illusions." You scrunched your face at Thor and looked over at Loki with the same look on your face. Loki looked down in defeat and a green glow revealed the truth. You had a look of horror plastered on your face, there in front of you was a drained Loki laying against the wall. His face was pale and his eyes were bloodshot, his cell was like a crime scene with furniture destroyed and scattered everywhere. A tear began to form in your eye as you watched his lifeless body in front of you. 

He lied to you. After everything you had done for him to make sure he was okay he still couldn't show you the truth. "You lied to me!" Anger took over you as you yelled at him. Loki looked up at you with his lifeless eyes but, he ignored you as he lost your gaze and looked over to Thor. 

"Now you see me, brother. Did she suffer?"

"I did not come here to share our grief, instead I offer you the chance of a far richer sacrament." 

"Go on."

"I know you seek vengeance as much as I do, you help me and (y/n) escape Asgard and I will grant it to you, vengeance and after with this cell."

Loki chuckled at Thor's proposal and looked away from the two of you before he spoke.

"You must be truly desperate to come to me for help I mean look at her. She's stronger than all nine realms." Loki pointed towards you. You looked down and gave a small smile but that didn't make you feel any less anger towards him for what he did. 

"What makes you think you can trust me?"

"I don't but mother did and so does (y/n)." For the first time Loki gave you his full attention, he looked up at you and spoke without breaking eye contact. 

"That's because she cares." He was right. You did care, you cared when you were children and you still cared now but he was different now. He had let vengence and jealously take over but who could blame him when Odin was his father? 

"You should know that when we fought each other in the past, I did so with a glimmer of hope that my brother was still in there somewhere that hope no longer exists to protect you. You betray me and I will kill you and don't think (y/n) will save you because I'll kill her too." Thor said in a dark tone.

"Excuse me?" You blurted out. 

"What?" 

"You think you can kill me? In your dreams thunder boy, I'd kill the whole of Asgard before you could lay a finger on me." You snapped at the God. 

Loki chuckled and watched in awe as you threatened his brother. That was the (y/n) he knew. Loki looked up to meet your and Thors gaze as he spoke up.

"See I told you, brother, she's strong." 

"Well help us and we will see if you are right." Thor challenged. Loki smirked over at you and Thor as he moved his head from the wall. 

"When do we start?" 

- I'm hella sorry I haven't updated this in so long, I went back to college and it has been so tragic I was so tempted to drop out but I need the diploma to get through life. I'll be updating this more now I've got college sorted but if not it's probably because I'm having a breakdown over work anyway thank you for the support on this story. <3