Epilogue*

Harry

Ten years later

I sat drinking my glass of wine and looked up across the room to the opposite side of the long bar.

I had never seen such beauty in my life and I felt my heart skip a beat at how sexy she was. Her hair was dark and she had on red lipstick. Her outfit was a black dress and heels that looked too uncomfortable to walk in, but I knew she could do it.

I looked down at my wedding ring and sighed taking it off and slipping it into my jacket pocket.

I stood up and walked across the room, weaving my way through a few people until I reached the empty seat beside the beautiful woman. "Excuse me?" She looked up at me.

"Yes, can I help you?" I smirked.

"Is this seat taken?" She shook her head so I took a seat. "I'm...Ethan." I lied through my teeth not using my real name.

"Delilah." She put her hand out and shook it with mine.

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful woman." She giggled. "May I buy you a drink?" She pushed her hair back and leaned forward, pushing her breasts together.

"I don't know, I don't think my husband would like me talking to a handsome man like you." She shrugged.

"You're married? So am I, but what they don't know won't hurt them." She smirked.

"Well if that's the case then I'd like a whiskey neat." I raised an eyebrow.

"Pretty lady like you drinking such a strong drink." I learned in. "I like that," I called over the bartender and ordered her a drink. She looked down at her watch and sighed. "So what do you do for a living." She looked around and cleared her throat.

"I work as a flight attendant." She took a sip of her drink.

"Sounds exciting, have you ever joined the mile high club?" She smirked.

"Yes once with my husband, he took me to Cabo for a week without the kids and he and I did some unspeakable things in that plane." We both chuckled. "What do you do Ethan?"

"I own a very large shipping company, it was once my uncle in laws but he gave it to me." She smiled holding my hand.

"Your wife must have been so proud of you." I nodded.

"I mean she could be a bit rude sometimes but she's great." She hummed.

"My husband as well, he's a bit of a drag in the bedroom. Never takes control or really for the lack of a better word, fucks me like he used to." I hummed.

"Hmm, well it seems like you need a real man to fix that problem." I didn't realize how close I was to her until she leaned in and kissed me. It was slow and her lips tasted like the alcohol she had just sipped.

She pulled away and looked me up and down biting her lip. "Let's get out of here?"

"Can't go back to my place, the wife is there." She pouted. "But let's get a hotel, just for a few hours."

"Okay." She stood up while I dropped down some money and thanked the bartender.

The way she walked out of the bar was like she owned the fucking place. Her hips swayed from side to side and she didn't need any help knowing who the fuck she was.

Of course, we never did make it to any hotel because the woman jumped into my back seat and pulled me along with her. She began kissing me and as quick as she could she lifted up her dress and unzipped my pants to pull my cock out. "Fuck me." She moaned against my lips.