Ch 11 Adrinette

Mari adrien called he walked up the stairs he heard noises coming from his friends room. They were supposed to be doing a project together cause Alta couldn't make it so it was just those two for now. He walked up the stairs case, hey Mari he said why ain't your parents here. He finished opening the trap door to see a fully naked marinette putting on her pantie and bra he blushed and realised she hadn't noticed or heard him. She blasted a song he new all to well and was singing along now in a skirt and her top. He saw her turning toward him so he quickly closed the trap door and sat there for a second he felt an odd feeling and looked at his pants seeing adrien jr rising to attention. He sighed, and knocked on the trap door she opened it he asked for the restroom at once after pointing it out to him he ran to it and chemical closed the door eager to release himself. She walked to close the door all the way when she heard a grunt and she peeked in a little to see Adrien stroking himself panting and calling her name. Lust began to suddenly obsorbe her very being. She then opened the door want some help Adrien she purred walking towards him slowly and sat on his lap stripping her self. Mari he said huskly he looked at her and removed his shirt making it even he felt himself enter her due to her bounce on his lap at this he stood up slaming her against the wall. Adrien pounded into her no mercy her moans filled the room and his small groans bounce off the walls. Adrien she screamed at release. He carried them out and layer her on the bed. Mari why ain't your parents home. They went to a family thing it's for a month. Oh he said and passed out.