Ch7 Zervis

He looked into a open field and sighed at the sunsets beautiful glare. Before retreating to the forest when he shall forever be alone, or so he thought.

Then out of nowhere he saw young girl or what appeared to be a young girl walking and playing around no shoes to be seen. This scene felt fimiliar, he looked at her curiously.

He let his mind wander to many questions. Like what was she doing here, why was she here. He saw her approach the lake where he intended to take a bath earlier he decided he'd do that but on the other side of the lake.

He sighed again he wish this curse had not fall upon him. Its so deathly he can't be near the living. He saw the young girl playing the pond she was also as bare as he was.

He noticed that familiar blond hair, amazing big green eyes, and what they appear be wings sprouting out where her ears should be. He gasped at her appearance Mavis he whispered. Mavis Vermillion is that you he yelled calmly. A friend I've once known a friend I once loved he thought as he looked over. The small blond she swam to him zeref she cried.

Jumping into him or rather jumping into his arms she giggled till her face erupted with a red he was taking a bath so as such he was nude. She smiled looking away it's good to see you it's been awhile.

He smiled back, Mavis how are you doing? Yes it has been long but I hope the years have been good to you. I'm sorry you've been cursed I have no way to make it better cause all I've done is suffered, but I shall give you company.

He hugged her, Mavis eagerly hugged him back. They enjoyed the feeling of each other's skin.

He leaned in staring into her eyes till their lips met, they continued to kiss, loving the feeling. His hands moved to her waiste deepening their kiss.

Mavis feeling confident jumped wrapping her legs around his waist, the fact they were nude seemed to a slip their minds.

He used her jump to his advantage as he carried her to the end of the river and laid her up on the bank.

He looked at it for approval she nodded and smiled, kissing him one last time. As he moved between her legs and quickly thrusted inside of her.

He continued with the fast pace until he felt himself pulsate inside of her, feeling like she is overwhelmed with much pleasure as she moaned out loud and they came together.