Ch3 gruvia pt 2

Juvia gray yelled running towards the woman.

She stopped so he could catch up, where are you going the raven haired man asked in confusion. Juvia is going to the cottage juvia is spending the week there, since Meredy and Lyon are hogging the house during their visit.

Right can I join you I wouldn't want to leave you alone. Awe gray-sama is so sweet, the bluette beamed jumping in his arms. Yeah yeah he said sarcastically.

As the Raven made his way to their shared cottage, while carrying the rain woman. Juvia he said her name calmly. Looking in his arms, she was sleeping, small snores exit her lips. He murmured her name once again, this time full of love.

Gray-sama, she muttered. He watched as she uncautiosly, stripped her shirt. He saw the tattooed snowflakes that littered the side of her body. The word heart was written in a beautiful text font.

He felt his connection to the tattoo. And his left hand brushed against it.

He adjusted the water woman on his back. He opened the door the feeling she's giving him reminds him of the time they got the cottage. He chuckled to himself softly, laying the bluette on the couch.

The pup that day is now there pet, said pup ran in and sat at his feet. He chuckled again, this time waking the blue beauty.

What's so funny gray-sama. I was just thinking about when the first came to the cabin, he said. She smiled thinking about it.

The feeling of that day came rushing back to her. She was suddenly hot and bothered. And grey stripping wasn't helping. Gray-sama can you help me with this little problem I have.

He gave her a strange look, he noticed the constant motion of her legs. Her breath getting ragged, and her eyes clouding with desire. Taking the hint the taller man decided to help.

Moments later the same girl on his lap bouncing rapidly, trying to catch her breath. The constant motion Makin them both slowly tire.

They slept peacefully in each other's arms in each other's company.