Ch4 Miraxus

Mira Lucy called, hm what is it Lucy she asked looking at the blond mage. Um are you a virgin. No why. Do you remember when you lost it, yeah the silver headed girl said as a flash back appeared in her head.

When she lost it she was a teenager. Around the young blonds age. She was on a job with fairytales infamous laxus dreyer.

He had convinced her to go with him so she wouldn't get rusty. And this particular mission was no more than a few towns from the guild. They were fighting beasts, and so far most of them were taken out.

Mira in her she devil form killed two more. And looked towards the slayer to see him slightly scratched. He then took out the ones around her sending his majic slowly depleting.

Laxus are you ok she yelled her voice scratchy. Yeah just a little exhausted he said back as the other beast ran at him. He than sent lightning blasts at the other monsters, killing them.

He looked toward her as she descended to the ground he looked at her her bangs in her face he thought she looked entrancing. She detransformed and walked towards him.

Are you done laxus let's go. Yeah let's go to the inn he grumbled. Ok she said grabbing his hand and leading him to the inn. Where they then went to there 2 bedroom suite. She walked into her room and began to undress, when the blond male walked inn.

Mira I'm gonna shower he sighed finally looking up at the silver haired girl only to find her half naked. He turned as red as the girl in front of him and exited the room and resume his actions.

When he walked in his room he'd seen her on his bed small snores came from the young women. He walked over to her and kissed her forehead before scooting her over and laying beside her.

Deciding to kiss her lips he held her to him kissing her a little deeper not expecting her to kiss him back. The teen pulled back to see the silver haired girls eyes to shoot open. Uh mira I was, he studdered for once at a lost for words. What were you doing sparky she smirked, why in my room demon he smirked gaining back his composure. The she devil turned red I don't need to explain myself to you. He snapped and pinned her to the bed. What are you doing laxus. I don't need to explain myself. He mimicked her voice. He forcefully removed her clothing, and nibbled and bit her neck. She moaned and bucked her hips to his as he now grinds against her. He opened her legs wide and plunged in pumping in and out of her wetness. The sound of skin slapping could be heard in the room. Her moans also began to surface giving him more fuel as he ducked her senseless. As he finally released panting he looked towards her. That is why I like you mira he murmured before passing out.

As the barmaid looked back on it she was glad she surprisingly didn't get pregnant. She looked at the blond girl and said don't worry Lucy. My experence was rather enjoyable and I'm sure yours will be the same.