Ch2 Gruvia

Gray sama juvia said as juvia saw her prince in shining armor walking down the path. If your asking were checking out our cabin, it was a reward from one of the recent jobs we took and it wasn't that far from the guild. As Gray sama and juvia continued to walk there was a sound juvia jumped and hugged Gray samas arm tighter what's wrong juvia gray sama asked it was something over there juvia pointed to the right. Then there was thunder we quickly ran to the cabin. After a small tour we went to the bedrooms or bedroom with a bed and a couch along with a TV juvia heard a noise again and jumped again but gray sama caught her and held her against his waist. There now as close as ever, juvia looked to the side shivering in fear as Gray still held her.

Are you ok juvia he asked as he attempted to look her in the eye. No there's something over there.
The blue haired girl said as she looked towards the hallway, he walked towards the hallway. And as such it felt like a grinding motion, cause he had yet to put her down. She let out a few moans Gray still focused on what scared her was not paying attention neared the living room. He neared the couch slowly when he heard growling he neared it and as he now approaching it the growling began to cease. He looked to see a wolf pup he sighed as he began to put juvia down missing her warmth. She sat with her legs squeezed together staring at the raven haired mage. She crawled over to the pup and pet it allowing it to crawl in her lap and sleep. He looked at her and blushed. Hey Juvia he said or almost yelled yes gray sama she responded in her usual sweet tone. Can you be mine he said Turing his head a little. She smiled and joyfully jumped after setting down the pup. Yes Juvia will gladly be yours she yelled as she tackled him and kissed him to the ground.