Ch 23 Melizabeth

Elizabeth come here the short blond called the timid blue eyed girl. She walked towards the blond yes sir meliodas. He yanked her arm gently, We are going into town. He grabbed her arm and picked her up bridal style. She held on as the blond leaped from tree to tree building to building. She felt a tinge of excitement, as he continued to leap. As they got into town he looked towards her.

Elizabeth why don't you look around for a while and then meet be back here. Theres a festival later so be careful he glanced towards her flashing his signature smirk, Ok sir meliodas she meekly answered. Meliodas call me meliodas he said walking away if ya need me I'll be at the bar. Alright she silver haired girl said cheerfully before sweatdropping.

She began walking around the crowded streets, after a while the festival began. She'd seen all the different kinds of food, and art, she even tried some. She danced with the town's folk and laughed while playing with children.

As it started getting dark more people came to enjoy the festival, she gotten tired, and thought it was about time to look for the dragon sin. She walked towards the meeting place. Then she heard heavy steps behind her. She looked and saw a dark fuigure, and it was walking faster. In fright she sprinted and ran in a alley and realized it was a dead end. She whimpered as the man cornered her the man's face came into view. He was a drunk stranger. He reached toward her, tears spilled from her eyes as his cold hand covered her mouth.

Meliodas was looking for the shy princess, though he was at the bar less then 10 minutes ago. He looked outside and realized it was dark he then decided it's time to go home. He went to the meeting spot and she wasn't there. He looked around, and still didnt see her. He asked around and they said, she was head into to the middle of the dusty road (meeting place). He searched around.

She was full of fear, she struggled and squirmed. He pinned her down using one hand she used the hand that he had lesser grip on that wasnt pinned she ripped her hand away and kicked him where it hurts. Then pushed him off her, she screamed for him, the dragon sin as the ;man came for her.

He began to touch her she screamed and screamed. Then familiar blond hair was seen he ran at the man you could feel his anger. One punch his bood and guts spilled everywhere. She ran to him collapsing in his arms. I'm sorry I was almost too late. He then retreated to the boar hat laying her in bed to rest.

She woke in a familiar room instantly, she ran to him tackling him. The other sins looked at her with questioning looks on there faces. She sobbed into the mans shirt. She weeped and weeped never wanting to leave his side.

He took her upstaires and layed in the bed with her in his arms he moved on top of her. He kissed her lips silencing her, he kissed away her tears. Then trailed the kisses down her body she shivered and moaned constantly. Meliodas she whimpered the sound of his name coming from her, lit a fire In him. He pounded her merclessly and constantly before reaching his high.

I'll be on time next time ok he whispered before everything went black