11.5 Marichat

Is the end of a akuma attack both of heroes ladybug and chat noir were very exhausted ladybug even been transformed as soon as she got to her balcony but one certent mangy alley cat snuck into a room into a bed right before she got there

As she laid in bed she was oblivious to the blond man sleeping next to her. She continuously rolled over he didn't mind, she even used him as a body pillow he still did not care for he loves spending time with a bluenette.

Her comfort, her kindness, and her warmth, he loved all of it. He wouldn't trade any moment with her for the world and slowly coming to the conclusion that he was in love with her.

Both sides of her, her whole self. He wouldn't admit it his mind kept on telling him he loves ladybug. He does love ladybug he knew they were the same, but she kept insisting they were different.

They even acted the same but he wouldn't push her any further, after finding out her identity he continuously hung out with her. It became a normal thing sometimes he'd even pick her up from school sometimes, but she had yet to find out his identity.

Was so he thought that was what was quite aware that the leather-clad superhero was a fact Adrien agreste. She decided to keep quiet and not to scare him.

Her bluebell eyes I shone through, the dark. Wow that's all he said, he didn't know what to say. She didn't have a bad reaction to what he was doing so he continued.

And began to remove clothing mainly hers since you only kind of had one article of clothing, his suit he removed her shirt and pants left her in her underwear. Continue to kiss her body and show her his passion and affection.

Is everything okay she asked the boy, he looked at her a little puzzled. Well he shook his head yeah today was exhausting. And he continued to embrace her and kiss her and soon they were both naked.

Anyway he left kisses that showed from her lips to her jaw down her neck to her breast, from her breast to her stomach to her cavern. What he then looked at her for permission before beginning to prepare for the worst.

He pushed him with no warning she screamed, and grasped at the sheets, in an attempt to shield the pain.

But after awhile or after she's settled anyway she moaned. His name but not his superhero name his actual name he was shocked honestly shocked but you decide to let slide and make love to her.

So after coming with her he turned to her, did you call his name by accident or was it on purpose. She looked at the boy before hair her blue bell eyes shining in the moonlight.

I know it's you Adrian, you shouldn't try to hide it from me it's fine, I love you for your true self. I can tell a mask when I see one, don't worry I still love you even if you are chat noir. I know you know who I am.

I'm fine with it, with us, let's start something, together.

E.N.D