Ch 15 Tododeku pt2

Izuku he whispered coming closer. He changed his position from sitting next to her to laying and straddling her. Her cheeks flushed, shouto what are you doing. I'm going to make love with you he said in his usual tone his face showed the same expression. Shouto please you need to think about this. I have.

He hovered over her red blushing figure, I want to know do you want this he whispered in his ear. She felt his hot breath against her ear, Shou-chan she softly moaned. Well Izu what do you want. She thought for a second but was interrupted by a kiss to the lips, her thoughts scrambled. I want you she whispered lustfully, he growled throwing off the borrowed tank top.

He threw her skirt along with it, started smothering her in kisses as she lowly moaned. Shou-chan she gasped when took off her bra, the ac breeze making her tingle. She looked up at him with lidded eyes, Shou you should take off some clothes too she whined tugging lightly at his shirt. He threw it off with little effort eager to please the girl under him. She kissed him softly, Shoto taking the chance heated up the kiss after getting her permission.

She broke away for a breath and connected her lips to his neck, sucking making a mark. Now your mine shou momo can't have you, your mine. He looked at her before letting out a slight chuckle. Izu I'll always be yours, he looked at her before grasping her thigh. He trailed kisses to her waiste, before sliding off her last article of clothing.

He stripped the rest of his clothing off, and looked up at his lover I'll prepare you before so you don't get hurt. He went under his bed and got the lube and condoms he got from kaminari for his birthday. He opened the tube and cover two of his sleek fingers in the substance. He slowly pushed them in so not to cause pain to izuku. As he pumped his fingers in and out preparing her, he stilled, for a second and looked at her face and into her lust filled eyes.

He without a second thought, lined up with her and rammed in. A stream of loud moans echoed in the room, he layed on the bed with her on his lap. "Ride me" his tone held mischief and lust. He nodded and did as told.

As she continued to ride him, she felt herself at the edge and shouted Shou I'm cumming. He grunted in response, as she finnally released. He grunted again and pounded her before reaching his own.

I'm staying da night Shou she slurred pulling to sleep he grabbed a near by towel wiping them off before welcoming sleep himself.