Ch 21 Zeyuki

Zen I whispered opening the door to his hotel room, I felt as if someone was watching me and went to find zen. At the time kiki was dealing with family matters and obi is on a mission. Mitsuhide is on watch, I opened the door slightly to see a shirtless zen. He looked at me curiously. Um what's up shiriyuki, he said I felt the heat some to my face and turned around to hide my blush. He then realised the situation I could tell he was red then I remembered the reason I came here zen I need help me sentence was cut off by the silver/white haired male pulling me close and grabbing his sword. Shiriyuki stay behind me he whispered, I hugged him from behind a little scared. When the door opened to reveal.

Obi, obi we yelledas he walked in. Yeah he said a little shocked what are you doing. I came to report and went to check on the miss to see her coming here. Oh, then scout the area, zen commanded. Alright I'll leave you two alone she whispered and smirked as he left.

I turned to shiriyuki and slipped slightly, my face landing in her chest while she was under me. In a awkward attempt to get up I ended up rubbing against her. She moaned softly. After a quick argument with myself I move my face, to hear a series of small moans and look at our position. She was under me gasping for air her lips trembling and her face flushed. My face began to heat up, but I wanted more, more of her.

I bent down capturing her lips as we kissed each other slowly and passionately. I trailed the kisses down her neck under the collar bone her moans softly and encouraging I slowly made my way to her waiste removing all the clothing in no time, carrying her to the bed. I hovered over her lust filled her innocent eyes. I smirked grinding on my angelic girlfriend. Her soft moans and flushed face was such a turn on, I was quickly being consumed in lust. I positioned my self and slowly entered her she gasped and scratched my back slightly. After I was all the way in I stopped to give both of us a breath.

She whimpered and moaned softly, with that he thrusted roughly. Making a rhythm steady, the girl to underneath him moaning and gasping for breath. His groans increased as he grew closer to his high. She moaned releasing he grunted as he filled her.

Shiryuki looked at zen and blushed "that was" her sentence was cut short with her loss of words. Great right shiryuki the silver headed boy grinned at his lover. He sighed falling asleep in her chest night shiryuki.