Ch6 Gale

Gajeel and Levy just got back from a mission. Levy planned to take it easy, just to be dragged on another one by the iron dragon slayer. All we have to do is catch a couple theives, and turn them in if you do a good job I'll buy you a new book shrimp. Really gajeel she squealed jumping in his arms for a hug. This caught him by surprise. She then realized that she was still in his arms before jumping down blushing. Let's just get it over with she said walking away, yeah OK your the boss shrimp.

After job

Of course it had to rain levy groans, as she looked at her partner. Let's spend the night in that inn he said looking at the stone covered building. Ok then tomorrow we'll buy my book. Fine shrimp he groaned picking the bluenette, throwing her over his shoulder proceeding to the inn. As they walked in Gajeel set levy down so she could get them rooms, sorry mame there is only one room. We'll take it Gajeel interrupted grabbing the key and again picking levy up.

In the room

Levy just got out of the shower realising she forgot her clothes. She quietly opened the door looking to the side towards the bed to see a sleeping Slayer. She slowly snuck towards her pack, grabbing some short shorts and a tank top. She stalked over to the bed just to get pulled in by the snoring dragon. She blushed as she slowly let sleep consume her.

The next day

After a restless night sleep due to shrimp, Gajeel let his eyes wander till they landed on her ass. Damn I'm tired spent all night trying to control myself, and here she is in aware.
Gajeel himself was unaware that he was staring at her the whole time. As they exit the store levy now aware of his staring, decided to play with him by swaying her hips. She walked in silence towards the train station, the iron dragon behind her. Damn I wanna bit that ass she heard him mutter what she questioned looking back teasingly. I said I want to bite that sword he said referring to the sword resting on her hip. As they entered the train and sat down she turned to him, I know you were talking about my butt she giggled after earning a grown from the man next to her.