Ch 19 allee

Allen lenalee groaned in exhaustion. We're almost there calm down lenalee, he assured looking forward to hide his blush. Lenalee just a half a mile to go he said glancing at the map. Ok she groaned and tripped, Allen noticing the absence in footsteps looked back to see lenalee on the ground rubbing her ankle. Now how did that happen he sighed walking over to her. Sorry I wasn't watching were I was going and tripped she giggled before wincing at her ankle. He helped her up here climb on he said eager to not waist time. She climbed on his back hiding her face in the crook of his neck, determined to hide her blush. He turned his head and once again began walking on the rugged road. The grip on her thighs tighten when the road gets more rugged. Lenalee felt hot her body pressed against Allen was slightly troubling her his tight grip on her thighs didn't help. As the walk continued without the him realising his hands had shifted to her ass. As he began to speed up his walking to get over a more rugged part of a trail. Lenalee on the other hand felt his hands on her bottom but decided not to trouble him further. As Allan made it towards the cabin going towards the stairs his grip tighted again this making the girl moan slightly he still heard it and began to blush. He decides to see what was wrong and why she was making such noises he slightly turned to look at her. She buried her face in the crook of his neck, breathing heavily the feeling of her warm breath sent shivers down his spine. Um lenalee are you ok your starting to heat up he slightly stuttered as he walked in. He then tried to regain his grip on her he squeezed and lifted more like bounced her back on to his back. She moaned into his ear huh what's up he said again felling her warmth on his back. Alan please set me on the couch for a second, she begged she couldn't take much more of that. She stood up wobbly from her sleeping legs before sitting back down, I'm going to the room take it easy the room she thought then remembered they had to share, because neither wanted the other on the couch.she sighed and stood up walking into the room to see Allen shirtless she blushed deeply and looked away I'm so sorry she murmured. Um it's ok I was just changing my shirt he blushed putting on a gray tank top. Lenalee should you be walking, I think im fine. Ok he said with a hint of sarcasm. Allen then walked out of the room only to return with snacks, where did you get those she asked secret he replied sitting next to her. As they ate lenalee shifted constantly trying to get rid of the feeling she's having and having Allan now laying next to her wasn't helping. When she assured herself he was asleep, she slowly reached down stroking herself a bit. She moaned unaware of her level of noise. Alan woke up to the sound of constant soft moaning, he turned lenalee it's late you should go to bed as he turned to look at her she turned to apologize. Now calmed when there lips collided, she loved his warmth pulled him closer in the kiss. He didn't pull away he began crawling on top of her, the heated kiss escalated. The two we're now nude, Allen began to grind on her the warmth between her thighs was calling to him. The silver haired boy opened her legs and swiftly slid in, lenalee groaned in pain till he hit her g-spot. She moaned again and again as he quickened his pace, till she cummed he thrusted a couple more times before cumming as well. Allen she sighed snugging into him. The two comfortably fell asleep in each other's embrace.