Anniversary

Always cherish those who come into your life dear.

Taylor licked her lips, sharing down at the third scrap of paper on her trailer desk. The other two had been crinkled into little balls, discarded. She was writing, which for Taylor was not unusual in the least. She had copious amounts of journals stacked high on her desk at home, some stashed away in shelves in the trailer, and it was a daily routine. But this wasn't just her writing, she had a purpose with this stupid mushy letter that was so inappropriate and embarrassing...

Taylor sighed angrily, crumpling up this paper as she reread it back to herself. She had a tradition of hers that she started in college, once she witnessed so many women in her life be screwed over on anniversaries Taylor had promised herself that she would make note of 'friendship' anniversaries. Each of her journals kept a log of people she meets, when and where. Names were scribbled out as they came and gone, and sometimes they were fighting when the anniversary happened. But she still tried.

So today was one of the good anniversaries, she had celebrated before but loved to every year. On July 25th 2012 Taylor had met a friend with whom she would become so close to, she could know what she was thinking with only a look.

Dear Laura,

Taylor took a deep breath and powered through for her own sake to finish scribbling on the letter. Which she then sealed and slipped on top of a small, blue box.

"Knock knock princess, you coming down for lunch or not? It's taco Tuesday, they've got the local food trucks in," Natasha pushed open Taylor's door, an eyebrow raised at the state of her trailer. When Taylor got focused on something the rest of her life went to waste so to say.

"Fuck," Taylor swore, jumping out of her skin at Natasha's voice. "Natasha, what did we say about knocking," She said lowly, her own brows going up. Natasha shook her head, smirking.

"Taylor, what did we say about locking," she mimicked Taylor as the other woman walked out of her trailer, locking it this time.

"Tasha, please. If there's an emergency I want people to find me, I trust you all, and people are in and out of mine constantly."Taylor rambled, shrugging as they walked their way to the cafeteria on set. Natasha scoffed, crossing her arms.

"Bullshit Tay." She called out, voice rising. "No one goes in there anymore and if they are it's Prepon and she hasn't since..." Natasha paused, realizing that it wasn't a good idea to bring up Laura. See thing was that Taylor had planned this entire friendship anniversary present and in all honesty, she didn't know if she and Laura were friends anymore. Last season something happened on final shoot day, and Taylor would regret it every day of her life since.

"I just think"

"You just think what Taylor? That you can walk into my life and play match maker?" Laura was yelling, her nostrils flared and her jaw locked. She was beyond pissed at Taylor. Taylor had blown up at Laura's boyfriend of the week as she liked to call them, calling out what she skewed as sneaky bullshit that had ended up being something innocent. Taylor was like that sometimes, like a watchdog over friends, protective when she needn't be. And it had made Laura angry. Angrier than angry.

"He was slinking around and he wasn't trust worthy," Taylor began to try and defend herself against Laura's disdain but quickly realized she wouldn't get anywhere.

"That's rich, what the fuck Taylor. I trusted you and I was vulnerable and this isn't your place. So what if he was a creep, it's my choice!" Laura spat, her green eyes darkening the more upset she grew. She shook her head, grabbing her keys from the table.