No air

Taylor drummed her fingers on her desk, yawning as she tried to keep her eyes open. It was a bleak and grey Sunday night, and Taylor was supposed to be organizing her desk. But organization is not on her list of strong suits, especially when she's distracted by a series of Polaroids she had forgot she took.

"I was so in love..." Taylor whispered to herself, her thumb rubbing over the film from years ago. She studied her own face, how it lit up next to...her.

Taylor turned her head as the door to the studio creaked open, a tall redhead poking herself halfway through it.

Taylor met the green eyes peering towards her, smiling, as if it could give this woman a sign that she could come all the way in. To not be so nervous. Gently the woman closed the door behind her and walked into the bedroom set, seeing Taylor sitting in her "Piper" chair next to Jenji and the casting director.

"Hi Laura, it's a pleasure to see you again. As you saw from the sides we're going straight into it here, your director is coming but it's an intimacy scene so you can discuss with Taylor here your plans." Jenji chirped, shaking Laura's hand before she headed out of the room to give the women privacy.

Taylor sat blankly, blinking. Laura...she was fucking beautiful. Her red hair tucked back into a low pony, casually in jeans and a tight teeshirt-squeezed over her chest...

"Hey girl, it's nice to meet you." Laura introduced herself finally breaking the silence and just like that Taylor felt the air leave the room.

"Nice to...meet you too!" Taylor fumbled over her words, rushing to stand and shake her hand. "I'm Taylor, I was just cast as Piper."

Laura shook her hand, smiling. Taylor felt her mouth go dry, trying not to focus on warm touch of her hand too much.

"Okay girl listen, I have been going over the sides. And I- well I'm a director too so I marked mine all up, but here's some notes. Jenji wants it rehearsed or at least informed consent of what I'll be doing." Laura explained, pulling out her copy of the scene slides from her purse. She handed them to Taylor, who was taken back by her preparation. She flipped through the script, reading Laura's soft scrawl. 'Hand on breast,' 'right hand on waistband', 'hand flattened on hip,'

"This is um great thank you. I want this to be natural so you touch me where you feel Alex would go. Just go for it. I promise I will communicate if it gets weird," Taylor giggled, handing her back the sides. Laura grinned, setting the sides down. She moved closer to Taylor, licking her lips softly.

"Alright. You want to go over blocking?" She asked. Taylor could feel heat rising in her cheeks as she realized that this gorgeous woman in front of her was about to kiss her and touch her

"Mhmm mhmm why don't we," Taylor replied, trying not to get lost in her thoughts. Her brain wandered catching the faintest whiff of Laura's perfume. The scents of sandalwood drifted past her nose. Inviting and intoxicating.

They each stood up, marking where they assumed each marker would be. For now without the set, they would be using a couch in the corner in replacement of a bed.

Taylor turned away from Laura, pretending to put music on.

"3,2,1 and action!" Laura called out, smiling as she saw Taylor's body shift. It was this supernatural feeling inside of every actor, like a switch was turned on and they just powered up into a character.

Gently Taylor began to sway her hips, bending forward occasionally to pretend to put away laundry. She knew exactly what she was doing, playing the worlds biggest flirt. As she dipped down, she arched her back so Laura had the most splendid view of her ass.