Bruised

Ever since that day, Laura and Taylor had been rekindling their relationship with a new found passion. The factor added in that they were hiding around, and playing this game of secrecy made it all so much better. Months had passed, and it was now November.

"Hey Tay," Natasha pulled Taylor out of her daydream about Laura for the 100th time that week. They were headed to the table reading for the next set of scripts after doing a reshoot. Natasha looked over at Taylor, eyeing her up and down.

"Hi Natasha," Taylor replied kindly, hugging her loosely. Natasha pushed back the hair on Taylor's neck, smirking.

"I thought I saw something. Holy hell at least get makeup to cover that shit up," Natasha crudely joked, beaming wide as she watched Taylor realize the horror of her joke. She quickly covered it with her hand.

"I didn't think, shit is it bad? I mean, fuck..." Taylor groaned inwardly. She had a brief recollection of Laura sucking hard on her neck, but she assumed, foolishly, that it was simply far enough down her neck it didn't stick out.

"It's all red and purple. Fresh. Who the hell are you doing it with, that's a good ass hickey." Natasha chuckled, hugging Taylor around her shoulders. Taylor pursed her lips, shaking her head.

"Tasha you know I don't kiss and tell!" She teased, her mind replaying last night's sex back to her.

Laura's breath was hot in Taylor's ear as her hands roamed over her, seeking and searching for the spots she knew drove Taylor wild. Slowly she licked a hot trail down her pulse point while her hands busied themselves with feeling her breasts. Taylor arched her back, groaning against the warm sensations of Laura's kisses and her soft hands squeezing her breast. Her thumb rolled over her perky, soft nipple igniting Taylor with searing need. She rocked her hips up, to clash with Laura's as she pushed down, marking up her neck. She had Taylor cornered against the wall of her trailer, her hand finally moving down to cup her through her pants...

"Earth to Schilling! Hey, kid listen don't tell me who but are they good?" Natasha kept goading Taylor for more info. She nodded sheepishly.

"She's really good. And a sex drive through the roof," Taylor giggled, pulling her script from her bag as she entered the conference room where they did table reads. It was true, Taylor had discovered through everything that recently Laura's been up on her day in and day out. And of course Taylor wanted her too, but the amount was well a lot.

"Excuse me," Laura pushed past Taylor and Natasha to bee line to the bathroom, startling Taylor. Natasha did a double take, furrowing her brow.

"Damn wonder what upset her stomach this time." She whispered, shaking her head. Laura was prone to stomach aches, more sensitive than most with her gluten allergy but typically she didn't eat food handed out at the table reads for that reason. Taylor shook her head, holding up a finger.

"Hey, give me a second. I'm going to the bathroom too." She set her bag and script on the table, running out to catch up with Laura. Taylor poked her head in the door, looking down at the stalls. She could see Laura's rainboots sticking out as she was clearly draped around a toilet throwing her guts up.

"Laura?"

"Uh urm Taylor?" Laura gave a strangled reply, followed by a burst of vomit. She cursed afterwards, flushing.

"Are you okay?" She asked softly, leaning against the wall with her arms crossed. Laura emerged from the stall, looking rough and angry.

"Honestly Taylor? I don't know," She went to wash her hands, sighing. Taylor followed her, going over and feeling her forehead with the back of her hand. "Hey, no I'm not that bad." Laura swatted away Taylor's arm shaking her head. Taylor pushed back her raven hair, giving her a brief hug.