Ch.6

"Wow."

The group all crowded the doorway, looking into the sleeping god's chambers. Who, apparently, wasn't alone.

"He actually is with someone! A girl!" Bruce looked confused but amused. The rest of the Avengers nodded in agreement.

"I thought he was with Jane?" Clint stated, more like a question than an actual statement.

Tony couldn't actually see her. It was definitely a girl- dark black hair, tan skin, but that's all they could see.

"Nope. They broke up, like ages ago. I thought you were good with that stuff?" Tony asked Clint, who shrugged.

'Have you met him?" Natasha asked sarcastically. Clint huffed and rolled his eyes, but didn't oppose, as he knew it to be true.

The group turned to the girl, who had apparently just woken up. 

Percy felt strange, like someone was watching her. Which, obviously, was true. But she didn't know that.

Her eyes scanned the room, which was empty. Well, apparently, except for the group of heroes standing in the doorway. And, coincidentally, was the people she fought the day before. Though, probably not. She doesn't exactly have the best luck.

They didn't recognize her at first- I mean, her hair wasn't in some strange hair-do from the ball, she didn't have a strange suit from when she fought them before, and she looked like a mess. Shorts, a baggy t-shirt, and pretty messy hair. She rubbed her eyes, just in case, then decided that it was true. Thor had brought her to the base of the people she had just practically killed yesterday.

She blanched for a second, before looking down and realizing what they probably saw- her with Thor, who was pretty far away from her but still there. 

The hit Thor multiple times with her arm, pulling a pillow up to her face so they wouldn't recognize her.

"Hey! Thor!"

"What is it, Perc-?" His face morphed into confusion, then anger. "What are you doing here?" The Avengers turned pale, about ready to leave.

"You don't lock your door?"

"I don't like boundaries," he said to Percy, who was beet red. Then, he turned his attention back to the Avengers, who looked like they would start laughing any second. "You can't be here!"

"Um, it's my house, Thor. And who's this?" He gestured to Percy, who still had her face hidden by a pillow.

"Well, get out, and I'll talk later. Sound good?"

"Um, sure. Just- have you and you're, uh, friend join us for breakfast."

Thor threw a pillow at his friend as he was leaving. Tony smirked at his friend in return, befre closing the door.

"Are you serious? Why the Hades would you take me here?" Percy hissed at Thor, who scrambled out of his bed. Percy rolled her eyes, rolling out from under the covers. She looked down at the clothes she had been wearing under her suit, which were absolutely disgusting. And that's coming from Percy Jackson. Who has seen more disgusting things in her few years of existence then from most people's entire lives.

"Listen! It's fine. They'll love you! You're easy to love," Percy cast her fiance a dark, making him reconsider his words. "Not like that. A general love. You're nice," she shrugged, rummaging through his closet, hiding a small smile. 

She pulled off one of his shirts, which were huge. She twirled her fingers at Thor, who looked at her confusedly, before noticing the signal and turning around.