Cemetery Rave

Cappuccino Shopping Centre was to be his peak. He hoped that he, his wife and his nephews/stepsons would never have to live under the breadline again. He thought of his poverty-driven childhood as he puffed his cigars. Building a shopping centre on an old cemetery turned out to be the biggest mistake in Roberto Cappuccino's life. Even killing his own brother was nothing compared to this.

Protests on every street. Hate mail written in blood and dog droppings posted through the letterbox, Roberto wanted nothing more than redemption for what he did to his brother. Opening day was a disaster. He walked around the mall and standing at the staircase was the decaying corpse of Alberto Cappuccino.

"Oh Roberto!" Alberto grinned with malice with eyes loose in his socket. Roberto felt his arms dragged into his brother's dusty bones as his whole body froze. His brother shook his hand. "Why do you look down on me? I'm your brother."

"Alberto!" Roberto gagged. Breathing became a challenge with the stench of blood and decaying flesh. The maggots on Alberto's hands crawled into Roberto's suit. "You're dead!" He was about to say that he killed him, but at that point he lost his voice.

"And I came back – for you!"

"Look I'm sorry for what I did to you."

"I'm sorry too."

Roberto could feel his legs move, but he couldn't control them. Roberto and Alberto levitated to the elevator. "Where are you taking me?"

"To the cemetery rave!" The doors opened to a monster's oasis. Hardcore corpses swimming in blood. Creatures dancing and nibbling in delight. Metallic taste in his mouth grew with the burning sensations of being slashed from head to toe. Before he knew it, Roberto and Alberto were identical again.