Monochrome Beauty (Ace Attorney)

He was being followed by the women for quite a while now. She was quite cute, but there was an essence of creepiness. The monochrome beauty was black. Her pitch black hair and dress contrast to her bright pale skin. Could she be related to the Adams family? Apollo didn't know. At first, he thought it was pretty flattening that he was being followed by a pretty girl but now it was getting out of hand. Whenever he turned around she would always hide elsewhere.

Apollo never once heard her spoke. Last time he tried talking to her, she got scared and ran off. Girls could be so troublesome sometimes. Perhaps it was a bad idea to talk to her in the first place. He heard her name was Viola: the granddaughter of the late great mob boss Bruto Cadaverini. It scared him to death sometimes that a he could be a killer's target. He hadn't told anyone about it... yet.

Cycling back home, he saw her again. Viola waved at him this time. It was quite a coincidence really, he once had a long distance relationship with a girl named Violetta, and she looked quite a bit like her. He hadn't really noticed it, until now. He broke up with her three years ago and had moved on.

"Hey there," Apollo said. He thought he may as well say hello, she might not run away this time.

"H-hi there," Viola responded in a creepy soft voice. "So...we...finally meet in real life. It's Violetta, remember?" The slow-talking had made Apollo nervous on what to say. "Sorry I ran away before, I was a bit nervous you see. My grandfather died and it's been a bit mad."

"Sorry to hear that Viola," Apollo replied.

"It's okay." Viola was clearly lying, he could see tears in her eyes. She held onto his arm, her eyes fixed on the alloy around his arm. "I like your bracelet. Hee...hee...hee it's cute."

"Thanks."

Viola hugged him and gently kissed him on the cheek. "I made some cookies last week. Why don't you come in? We can enjoy them quietly... hee...hee...hee."

He couldn't refuse her, she was a monochrome beauty.