I Had It All

(Set a year before Game of Mass Destruction)

I knew Hannah wouldn't like this.

Yes, I would be leaving her alone with the twins again. I know I should stop, rest and spend more time with them. But I am a businessman and I have lots of debt to pay off. I don't want Hannah to know of any of it. Johannes is mad for suggesting it, but I'm gonna do it. The papers will say it's some desperate attempt to cling onto fame, but they're just bitter journalists who want a slice of my overgrowing fame.

I've seen clips of Game of Mass Destruction before, I don't need to listen to the instructions. I know what I have to do, destroy lots of robots and you can do whatever you want. Sounds easy! Sounds fun. I couldn't wait to start. Some of these ladies look like they'd be fun in bed. Others, well after a glass of absinthe or two, I guess I'll be good to go.

I never bothered to count how many robots I destroyed. Let alone how many people I shagged or killed. What I do know is that I've drunk at least a gallon of alcohol on this island. I love the weapon they gave me. To others, it seemed like a simple whip that was no use to anyone. But I found plenty of use for it. Those Japanese musicians didn't see their deaths coming.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but the Hello Kitty charm that Kylie gave me is working.

But it's okay because I saved Susan Ashworth from drowning. I lied to her, told her she was beautiful and made her feel happy. I really think she's a hideous rat pining over Mitzi. Dunno how Mitzi puts up with her. Dunno why she didn't just her knock her off. All the robots are gone, so we're allowed to go home now. Out of 40, only four of us now. Susan and Mitzi hug each other like long lost lovers. Now's my chance. There are only two bullets left - one for Mitzi and one for Susan. The lovers can die together in this ghastly library. I clap my hands before taking the gun out of my pocket for the final time. Johannes glares at me with surprise. "Just play along," I hiss to him.

"Well, ladies!" I aim the trigger at them. Bless their little cotton socks, arms together with their eyes open in terror. God, holding a gun never felt so good. "This is only the beginning when I get off this island, I'm going to take the money and treat my family to the best vacation of their lives - I'll take Kylie too."

"What about Rebecca?" Johannes asked. "Since the children and Kylie are fond of her, I suggest I should take her too."

I shrug my shoulders. "I guess so. The rest of them can fuck off."

"Luke..." Susan stammers and clutches onto Mitzi. "What are you doing? Don't aim that gun at us."

"It's been nice to know you, but I'm afraid it's time to die."

"NO!" Mitzi cried. "The game's over. All the robots have been destroyed."

"Luke!" Johannes opens his hands out and tries to stop me. I glare at him, and he stops.

"You promised us we'd be safe. We were friends. You told me I was beautiful!"

Oh my god, can Susan be any more hilarious? She can't be falling for me can she? "Susan, I did tell you I was married."

"That was AFTER you fucked me."

"Regardless, I told you I was married. Even if I did let you live. We'd have no chance."

Of course, it would never work out. I've slept with hundreds of women, but I've only loved one of them. Hannah Wright is the one I married, and I'm going to be with her forever and ever till death do us part. I took my vows seriously. I can't wait to get off this island and see them again. She won't watch this show - she can't stand reality TV shows, but I will get off this island as a winner and prove to the world that I can redeem myself.