A Dance For Her (Pokemon)

Red lights shone across the entire room. The atmosphere was hot and noisy. The noise was caused by loud club music. People were dancing for the time of their lives with no tomorrow. There was a temptation for sweat to lurk on their clothes and escape from the pores of their skin. The occasional flashing lights made the desire to dance even greater.

A beautiful girl named Hikari sat around the table along with her friends Satoshi, Kasumi, Shigeru, Haruka and Takeshi. Actually, Haruka, Kasumi and Shigeru were more of Satoshi's friends of her own. Hikari was fortunate enough to meet the trio way along her journey. She considered them nice people. Hikari's eyelids were aching heavily, due to the fact that she never usually stayed up this late before.

"Thanks a lot for this Satoshi," The brunette Haruka told the raven-haired Boy, Satoshi. "Shame Masato didn't want to come!"

"No problem," Satoshi said removing his baseball cap. "This place looks awesome!"

"Who's Masato?" Hikari asked forgetting who Masato was, she swore that she heard of the name before.

"My younger brother," Haruka replied facing Hikari. "He thought Satoshi was crazy wanting us all to go out in a nightclub. I love your dress by the way," Haruka eyed on Hikari's black silk dress half covered in dazzling pink shiny sequin patterns.

"Thanks," Hikari replied. "I'm thinking of wearing this in the contest next week."

"Awesome," Haruka replied. "I might wear this dress for the contest next week too." Haruka was wearing a ruby coloured dress, which was quite revealing. "Hopefully it's not too slutty."

"I'm sure it will be ok," Hikari replied. Haruka smiled and Hikari smiled back. Hikari took her eyes away from the rest of the group and noticed someone that she knew really well. She had her eyes on the fire redhead Nozomi, who was near the bar with a drink, which was wrapped around her hand. Something about Nozomi, made Hikari want more. She heard Satoshi talk to the rest of the group. However, she could not comprehend what they were all talking about. Daydreaming of Nozomi jeopardised her concentration. Her eyes became fixed into Nozomi; she was so alone. Hikari's instinct sparked her to get Nozomi to join them.

Hikari noticed Nozomi wearing sparkling emerald stud earrings. Hikari adored how her white suit made Nozomi masculine and tomboyish. Nozomi's angelic coloured suit created a wild contrast with her ginger hair. Hikari began smiling to herself excitably watching her private female crush. Although Nozomi didn't seem excited, Hikari enjoyed the thought of making her excited.

"Hikari," Satoshi nudged her. Hikari had suddenly ceased her daydreaming. "What do you think this place?"

"It's pretty nice," Hikari replied. "The music's a little loud but it will do." Hikari's eyes became fixed onto Nozomi again. This time, she captured Nozomi's eye contact. Nozomi decided to wave and Hikari decided waved back in return adding a smile to her face. "Hi, Nozomi!" Hikari exclaimed cheerfully. Both Takeshi and Satoshi quickly gave Nozomi a quick wave too. Nozomi didn't hesitate to come over to their table. She also appeared happier than what she looked earlier. Hikari began to feel her stomach churning the minute Nozomi sat next to her whilst she rubbed against her black silk dress with pink sequins.

"I love the dress Hikari," Nozomi told Hikari smiling. The churning in Hikari's stomach increased, as it started to show on her blushing cheeks.

"Thanks," Hikari replied quickly smiling in return. "I'm going to wear it for next weeks contest!"

"I sure hope you've trained your pokemon for the contest," Nozomi sighed in concern. "Not just your own presentation!"

"I will," Hikari announced. "Just tonight is a time to relax and party."