Chapter 11: Physciatrist.

You stayed in your bed, you stared into nothingness. You forgot about the dream and just kept your eyes open. You felt as if that presence that was telling you to drown yourself was staring right back at you from that patch of nothingness you were looking at.

You fell back asleep again.

You were woken up by Kara. She was gently shaking you.

"Hm..?"
"Wake up Y/N...." She whispered. You lifted your head up and moved all the hair in front of your face behind your ears. You sat up as she walked out of your room. You got off your bed and found yourself in pyjamas. You didn't think much of it and changed into a pink sweater and black leggings.

You walked out of your room and listened to the soft presses of your slippers. The kitchen already had a plate set out with mug next to it. You sat down and looked at the plate. It was very beautifully set out and your coffee was still warm. You took a sip of the coffee and then began eating your omelette.

"Kara, I have a question."
"Hm?"
"Do you ever have any ideas of hurting anybody?"
"No, but if I did, then I wouldn't tell anybody just so they kept me around."
"Yeah, that was a stupid question."
"And besides, I don't need to harm anybody. Sure, there were some people that would get a little violent with each other and me but your uncle always stepped in before they did any serious damage. He was my role-model and I want to be like him." You smiled to yourself and then replaces that smile with a small frown. You hoped your uncle was going to get better but you couldn't visit him now because your parents were in hospital and they couldn't drive you there.

You finished eating and as you were giving your mug and plate to Kara, she said to you.

"Oh yeah, Connor told me to tell you that for the rest of the time that you'll be staying here, you will get a new therapy teacher."
"Therapy?! But I don't need therapy..!" You whined.
"But your stress levels get very high and what has happened now will have obviously gotten you very stressed so it's for the investigations AND you." You groaned.
"Fine..." You walked towards the bathroom to clean yourself up a bit. You held your hair in one hand and thought about it. For the first time in a few years, you were going to tie your hair into braids.

It was a bit lengthy but you didn't mind. The end result was really cute so you took another picture and posted it. Your friends were still supporting you and then there was the stranger again, except this time, their messages got a little stranger....

"Oh my god, how I wish I was there to take your legs."
"But... I'm 16..."
"I honestly don't care. You look so cute and fragile." You ended up deleting their comments but they kept commenting. All their comments were very sexual and making you uncomfortable.

"I'll get you eventually~"
"You've got something sexy going on there."
"I just can't right now. I want you against the wall." You deleted their comments and blocked them. You sighed and looked at yourself in the mirror. You thought about it,

"Am I really like that?" You already got sexually harassed and now it's happening again.
"I thought I was cute but... what's going on?" You shook your head and walked to the library. You stepped inside the piano room and opened the music book. There, you played what you could. It was a relaxing thing to do but that made you remember the time you were starving yourself, you were content with yourself but your body wasn't and you misunderstood the message it was sending and still thought you were too fat and when you finally thought you were skinny enough, you felt that relaxation but it wasn't enough. This time, you felt that relaxation and this time, it wasn't a bad thing.

You finished your time on the piano and walked to just the library. You decided to not go outside today and just relax reading books but going outside would be inevitable, because of your new therapy teacher.