Chapter 14: Wow.

You followed the female officer inside the building and snuck a few glances at Connor. He was already ahead but you stayed by the female officer. You wondered something so you asked her,

"Doesn't Cyberlife send you Androids? So why would you have somebody in charge of unassigned Androids?"
"How'd you know about that?"
"I asked Kyrie about it."
"Ah- Well, we have Androids to help take care of the kids, use as therapy teachers if a victim needs it and they have other uses that I can't name off the top of my head. Connor is the first detective Android we have that was sent in by Cyberlife." You nodded,
"Okay, thanks."

Around 10 minutes later, she turned to you and said,

"Why don't you just go look around? Alert us of something suspicious if you can." You nodded and kept her side. You walked another room. You remembered this was the bar. The table where they served drinks was smashed by a pillar. Stepping over the pillar, you walked into the alcohol storage. The bottles were shattered and dripping onto the floor. Just then, you heard a conversation outside.

"Parker? What are you doing here? You have no business here."
"Chill, Captain Fowler said that I could be here."
"And for what reason?"
"He just said I could come here."
"That doesn't sound like him... mind calling him?"
"Sure." You heard a phone ring but it was very quiet. You heard someone on the other line say something but you couldn't understand.
"I'm at the crime scene but the others here said they needed verification for me to be here." You heard someone on the other line speak but you couldn't understand what they said. You assumed 'Captain Fowler' gave him permission because you heard the female officer say,

"Well okay then. Just don't intrusion the investigation." The conversation ended there.

You tried to not step on any glass shards as you walked out the room. The dance room was where you planned on going to next. It was broken and torn apart. You took out your phone and called up one of your friends.

"Hey.."
"Hey, I heard what happened to your parents. Sorry for that."
"No need to be. I just needed comfort."
"Ah, okay, well I assume you aren't really having a good time in Detroit. If you're uncle and parents are in hospital then who is taking care of you?"
"Apparently the police station had a separate building for kids with parents that are promised to come back." You walked over shattered glass.
"That's kinda depressing."
"A little bit." The drum set on the stage was smashed to pieces.
"Are you in that building?"
"No, the police officers took me to the burnt down party building-place-thing." The microphone was chopped up into multiple pieces.
"Lol, building-place-thing."
"I don't what to call it. It's definitely not a club." The flashing light-up dance floor was cracked.
"How bad is it?"
"Very bad." It was a definite mess. You heard someone step in the room. You turned around and saw a man in the room. You assumed it was 'Parker', the man in charge of unassigned Androids.

"I'll call you back later, bye Laura."
"Bye Y/N." You hung up. Your head turned to him.

"Y/N, I found something that you might need to see."
"Okay, lead me." He turned around and you followed him, being careful around the debris.

He led you back to the small room with the alcohol.

"I was already here though." You heard the door close so you turned around. He had a bottle that hadn't been shattered in his hand and a face with emotions you couldn't describe. He walked to you and turned you around to the door that had just been closed and pinned you there. He muffled you with his hand.

"If you make any noise, I'll shatter this bottle over your head." You were scared, and terrified as his hand ran up your leg. It landed on the inside of your thigh as you heard him whisper,