SASSY SISSY

After elimination of Vivian, of code name Langdale a replacement was in order in the cabinet office. And the new recruit needed to be someone competent who must see eye to eye with all the remaining members of the cabinet, someone tolerant and ingenious and a lady as to maintain the ratio there as.

Eliza Bridget was the one chosen, she has been working with the government for 12 years now and has proven herself of best use whenever possible, she however was also known for her tender heart along with her extraordinary capacity of debating.
She was practicing law and since then she has developed a bad habit of mooting over any and every thing. She was a woman of word and a beautiful one too, at her age, not unlike lady Smallwood.

The people in the cabinet seemed to accept her properly or say she made herself there quite easily and nicely, at least with the people who ever interacted, code name porlock and love to be precise, Antarctica however was far from it, one of his kind. None of the other members seemed so thrilled of their post like Antarctica.

It was the first meeting of the cabinet after her joining and like always Mycroft Holmes was the one presenting the situation, he was explaining how the pack of perpetrators might perform the blockade and will put most of their force on the outside instead inside so it will be their weakness and as the attack cannot be waived at least the damages it may cause can be reduced.

He had his hand in the air making gestures explaining the building as his hand formed as if he were holding a roll, and the index finger of the right hand spinning around the outside of the circle of the roll explaining the siege and finally he put his finger inside the roll motioning the vulnerable point, and how he has it planned that the troops will already be on the inside and the enemy will have to give in in least time.
As he continued animating his finger inside his other hand enthusiastically, proud of having been able to prepare such a great plan alone, Eliza couldn't refrain her impish side of the brain from creating ambiguous thoughts she tried to ignore them by looking into the blue eyes of the man explaining the situation but his level of excitement was that of a little boy and that made it more hard for her to contain her laughter, she again tried to look around just to distract herself and made an eye contact with lady Smallwood but it seemed like she herself was on the same verge so Eliza immediately looked away and chuckled a little.
But Mycroft noticed this and all his attention was now focused at her, "What's funny, Miss?" he asked offended.

She looked at his hand which were now on his sides and for once she thought of mentioning to him what indeed was funny, she looked at lady Smallwood but she ignored her and now she realised it was a rather morass and the easiest way was to apologize, "I am sorry, Mister, please continue." she said softly and looked down at her desk a little ashamed.

"Now, now Miss we're in the middle of discussing a public assault and I don't think you understand the seriousness of this.." he remarked, seeing her inappropriate humor.

"I do, I assure you of this. I won't do it again, now continue if you will, please." She said still talking slowly and softly.

With a snarl and a disgraced look Mycroft continued what was left of his plan which was not lot and soon after the cabinet agreed the meeting ended, and he left the room.

Porlock and Love took that moment and laughed at Mycroft's way of presentation and his lack of humor at the indecent yet funny act, they also sympathized Eliza and told her this is how he is.

The next time Eliza saw Mycroft was at the elevator that she has to take, there was awkward silence which literally pierced Eliza yet she dared not speak, as they reached the destined floor she finally said, "Good night, Mr Holmes." because somewhere in her heart she felt a little bad for ruining his flow at the meeting.