Aftermath premath

It is a few months after Infinity War. The remaining Avengers are devising a plan to save the world. But on Earth...
   May had always known who Spiderman was. Peter left his suit in his closet. After seeing Spiderman and Iron Man sucked into the sky she lost hope.
    She emptied out the fridge. She was crying. Terrorists killed her relatives, a mugger killed her husband and now the closest thing to a son was gone. She cried. It felt like a thousand swords stabbing into her. Ned and MJ were still here. The world was a mess.
   She emptied the fridge. No more "I larb you" or talking about school. No more seeing those ruffled curls and brown eyes.
   New York City needed Spiderman. He couldn't be gone. Crime took over. The world was broken.
   The girl kidnapped for being too revealing has a gun pointed to her head. She calls out for the hero in familiar red and blue. No show. The gun blows and her body is on the floor in a puddle of her own blood.
  Or the boy who awaits his best friend to come over and help him build something. Now, he doesn't go in his room anymore. His room is full of models made by two hands. It's too much for him to bear.
   Or the girl who regrets calling her best friends "losers". He saved her life at least twice. Not many people noticed her but he was the only one who invited her to join him during lunch. Not many people knew she had a huge crush on him. And he's never coming back.

But they all swear, if the thing that killed Earth' s hero's dare show it's face here, they would give it hell.

A/N: I cried while writing this. I'm so sorry. Don't hate me. Next chapters are happy I promise.