Youngblood!

Basically, the Avengers catch Peter singing his heart out and it’s too cute.

Peter’s a talkative guy as the Avengers know, but what they didn’t know was the voice Peter had. And hell was it good.

(As the author, I am going to make you like this song-except you Cassandra! Yes you Cassandra! From 825! I’m calling you out again aren’t I? I’ll stop now!)

Remember the words you told me, love me 'til the day I die
Surrender my everything 'cause you made me believe you're mine
Yeah, you used to call me baby, now you calling me by name
Takes one to know one, yeah
You beat me at my own damn game

    Peter travelled around the room, busting out some pretty damn good moves. His voice filled with energy and a hint of badass that even shocked Natasha Romanoff.

You push and you push and I'm pulling away
Pulling away from you
I give and I give and I give and you take, give and you take

    Peter continued dancing, his voice going higher and lower to suit the music. He continued to dance, feeling nothing but the beat.

Youngblood
Say you want me
Say you want me
Out of your life

    The speakers continued blasting music, and Peter continued doing what he was doing. He was feeling it, solely focused on the music, not the gawking people who are staring at him with shock and surprise. It is a funny picture.

And I'm just a dead man walking tonight
But you need it, yeah, you need it
All of the time
Yeah, ooh ooh ooh

    Peter continued, now getting down to his knees, spinning around (Lip Sync Battle) and blowing everyone’s minds.

Youngblood
Say you want me
Say you want me
Back in your life

    Suddenly the music disconnected to the ringing of the phone. Peter turned behind him, only now realizing that the Avengers witnesses his little dance party. Everyone was silent, just looking in disbelief.

    Peter explained, “I rap too?”

A/N: Am I listening to youngblood as I write this? Yes. Yes I am.