That Morning

I have to be up at 4am to get my husband together for the plane. So happy I packed everything the night before. I didn't even want to get out of bed, but I wanted to be there with him before he left for a month. Still can't believe he is leaving me for a month. After Silas leaves I lay back down to try and get more sleep, but I can't I have so much on my mind. I sit back up turn the tv on, I hear a noise in the hallway is my baby girl getting up to use the bathroom. I yell for her, as she comes in rubbing her eyes still tired. Alley gets in my bed and cuddles beside me. Instead of thinking about Silas leaving only thing I cant think of is how much I love this little girl, it's crazy. So being the fair parent I am, even though  my son was sleeping and didnt know I went and got him to put him in my bed so he could cuddle too. My kids are my world. I still cant sleep, but I have there two wonderful kids fast asleep beside me.

        I put coffee on and turn on TV Land. I love these old shows, plus the I am I ove Lucy rerun all day. YES!!! Finally six in the morning and I know Cathy is awake, but I wait until 630 to be sure. I pick the phone up to call her and after two rings she answers (thats weird). Cathy sound wide awake and bright. She isnt a morning person though. I tell her about Silas leaving for a month and I will be home alone. Since our kids are the same age and she isnt married and still lives with her parents I ask if she wanted to stay with me while he was gone. Of course she wanted to she is my bestfriend. Our first night together I ask the babysitter if she was interested in making extra money and stay with us to help with the kids. The sitter is 19 still in college, but it's online and she is out for the summer. Taylor is always looking for extra work. Plus I trust her with everything...  The night rolls on and it's 10pm I am very sleepy because I have been up since 4am, but Cathy had alot to talk about and Taylor didnt get here until 8. I stay up anyways. Open a bottle of wine.