Hotel

As we get into this new town, unsure what to do next. I pull up to the gas station, look over at Cathy and ask Now what? She answers " I don't know, do you really want to know whats going on or what?" I start looking around and reaching for my phone, guess I can map the address off the bank statement. I finally find it type 7809 West York Drive in and found out its only less than a mile away. My stomach isnt feeling well again. I really got to get my nerves under control. I ask Cathy if she is ready to find out and whatever we do find out we cant say nothing until I figure out how to handle it, if there is even anything to handle. It takes us to this hotel, I pull up and ask I was getting out my purse fell almost everything on the ground. As I bend over to pick it up I look over and see his car. OH NO, there is something to think about. I didn't even bother putting everything back in my purse I just start throwing it in my car. Sorry forgot Cathy was sitting think my lip gloss hit her arm. She said "no, problem we have to figure out if we want to go in or just sit and wait." I get back in the car she is right what should I do? After 20 minutes I tell her I want to go in. When I walk in there a younger lady sitting behind the desk, I ask her if they had a man by the name of Silas checked in, she just gave me a look. A look like she didnt want to know why I am asking. She didnt say nothing so I pull out a picture, glad I brang it with me incase I needed it. Wasnt sure he would use a different name, but his looks would be the same. She said "while Yes he checked in a few night ago and is expected to stay for another 2 weeks. He paid in cash and said he was here for work, but he hasnt left in a day." I look over at Cathy, then explain to the women I am his wife. Her face then dropped. I knew he must have been with a women then. I ask if I could get the room number or the floor they were on. She said " Yes, but you can't let anyone know I done this for you. We arent aloud doing this" I promissed her I wouldnt say a word; about her that is.