Night out

Cathy and I head to Taylor's parents to get the kids. Taylor was still sleeping when we left so we left her a note. We were going to take the kids to breakfast, but when we pulled up Taylor's mother already started cooking. Yumm, she is the best. We all eat and head to the park, I love spending time with my kids. When we get back to the house Taylor was up and had lunch done, beside hearing the news about Silas, this is a good day. I needed this very much soo. The rest of the was spending time with the kids and Cathy. Friday comes around I was excited and nervous at the same time. I havent went out, out in a long time. We go to this night club and I keep thinking Omg I am a mother what am I doing here. As I look around there is people of all ages from 18 to even 40 and 50. Makes me feel alittle better. As the night goes on, my feet are killing me. I sit, alone and not even had one drink yet. This man comes over maybe 4 years older than me so 30ish. He is nice dressed, must have money because of what he was wearing and meaning he came in the back is telling me he is hear alot. He ask if he can sit and of course he can. Doesnt mean I have to stay, but I did. He tells me His name is Rob and I would love to get to know you. Right off I tell him I am married and I have 2 kids. He looks at me and smiles and ask if my husband gets mad when I go out. I look at him and say its my first time in a while and my husband is away for a month. He tells me how pretty I look and I dont look like a mother of two. We sit get to know each other alittle better. He is so sweet easy talker and very very good looking.

        I also remember how men can be, they put on an act until you get into a relationship, then you find out who they really are. I really really should go, but I want to know more about him this is the most attention I have got in a while. He ask me to dance and while we were on the dance floor I start to get this knot in y stomach and look down at my ring. I start to tear up and just walk away, not saying a word or even look back