Really!? Taylor...

I then just yell out Where did the condoms come from? He cleared his voice and said WHAT I ask again. Silas tells me they arent his, if they arent his and I know not mine then someone has been breaking in putting condoms in my house. Not believing that one. I really start freaking out, because now I know he has been sleeping with someone else. Taylor and Cathy still standing there, Taylor starts crying really hard out of nowhere. She says " I'm so sorry Lisa it started out as one time, when I stayed here over the weekend to help with the kids while you left to see your brother and we have been hooking up when we can". WHAT Taylor and Silas I look over at Cathy, who's hand is already on Taylors hair and threw her out of my bathroom and I am just standing there numb yet again. Taylor really? I go to find my phone because I threw across the room, when I was calling to ask about the condoms. Finally it landed in a pile of shirts that Silas had laying there. I call Silas he sounds mad because I am calling.AGAIN  I just tell him I know about You and Taylor. It wasnt 30 mintues and Silas was home. He tried hugging me telling me he was sorry he wouldnt happen again. I just look at him and tell him he is never to touch me again. I have nothing else to say to him, well I do but I dont like talking when I am mad because I know I say Alot of things that I may not mean.

        I walk outside for some air Cathy is behind me. We sit there, it's so quite, my life is never this quite. Not for long at least, but I am enjoying it. The door bell rings, it's Taylor she said she wanted to talk to me. Silas is pissed, he tells her she needs to leave and that she has messed his life up and I dont want to see her. Well, I didnt but the fact it drove him nuts with her being there maybe I did want her to stay then. I insure her that I will keep my hands to myself and all liquids will remain in the glass. I have questions anyways, but I dont need Cathy here saying stuff and making it sound even worst. I ask her if she could leave us alone for a while to we could talk, Cathy goes in to make a snack and watch tv her eyes looking there the sliding glass door every 2 minutes.  I know this is the last thing I expected, but I had to ask her WHY???