Girl Talk

As we are sitting there talking having a good time, Taylor has this look on her face. I ask her whats wrong. I can tell she doesnt want to say nothing, maybe its cause Cathy is in the room i dont know. I insure her that she can say anything in front of Cathy, she is a good listener and a great friend. Taylor looks as me and says "Lisa I don't know how to tell you this, but a week ago I seen Silas at the bar four blocks over with another women." I look at her and ask what did she look like, Taylor says she had long light brown hair maybe early 20's skinny and drove and red car. As soon as she said that I knew it was the women in his office, that he said now works for him. Ummm, now Im thinking is he out of town with her? I don't let them see it bothers me. I play it off like they were having lunch and I knew about it. Cathy could tell I wasnt comfortable. Taylor not so much, she thought everything was fine.

        I get up and spill wine all over me, as I go to change. I can hear Taylor and Cathy talking, they are talking about Silas and how he is never around for me and how he could careless about the family and he needs to man up.  I sit on th bed in tears. I am never the one to cry, ever. I love Silas, but not sure if I can take it anymore. Taylor and Cathy walk in sit on the bed with me. I look at Taylor and tell her the truth, then look at Cathy and tell her she is now one of use, she is young, but seems alittle older. I'm not sure what to do at this point, I never went through his things, questioned anything. When I look at the clock its midnight. I dont even care I will sleep when I can, we go through his things. Start finding panties, they arent mine. For some reason I'm not heart broken, I'm numb. I look over at Taylor and ask if she can keep the kids next weekend or if her parents could if she wanted to join, but I was going out.  Morning comes and I am up at 7am for some reason, only 5 hours of sleep, but Im up.