A twist

As everyone is done eating I clean the plates and clean the rest of the kitchen. Look over at Cathy and she is asking me alot of question. Like what am I going to do next and if I would ever remarry, if I did remarry what kind of wedding would I want. Why is she asking me these questions?  Silas yells for me front upstairs and needed to talk to me. I walk up there look at him and have nothing to say. He then ask me if something was wrong, I'm not sure how long i can keep it in. I need him to know that I know. How do I ask him though? He brings up the shampoo, I just stare and still say nothing. I go to turn around and walk out and then look back and say I know where you what you were doing and I know you are cheating. The shampoo is from someone else since you had someone else, now we are even. His face drops he looks like he is going to have a heart attack. I walk out and down stairs look at Cathy and say " Yup, it's over" She jumps up and says WHAT, I told her that I told him I knew about the women and there was another guy here and we are even. She says Well, there wasnt another guy here and I tell her I know that, but he dont. Not knowing he was listening the whole time.  I go to start packing mine and the kids stuff as I get back to the bedroom he is sitting on the bed. Looking at me with a smile. I tell him it's not the time to be funny and I am leaving he then tells me I know you didnt cheat on me, I know you too well you would never do something like that and also I didnt cheat on you. I then pull my phone out and show him the pictures that Cathy had sent me from the hotel. He looks at them and start to laugh again. Ugh why is he laughing? He pulls out the folder, the lady card was in it with her picture on it. The same lady he was seen with the same lady at the hotel and I just look at him. It's bad enough that I know about him cheating, now I have to see the lady too. I shut the folder and throw it at him. He ask me if I looked at the papers. He pulls them out, she is a wedding planner.. i dont understand. He said that the meeting at the hotel was to meet her to talk about renewing their vows, but he also had alot of new clients that came in from out of town and he had to bed there, I ask him why he paid 2 weeks down then, he said that was with the companies money and it was for the clients to fly them in and get them rooms. He then told me had to go back to the hotel in 3 days to go over more paperwork and would be gone only 4 days. Silas said by doing this is boss agreed to let him take 2 whole months off work. He needed the planner to help plan a wedding in a month. Then he wanted to take the other month to spend time with us.