Home

I go get mens boxers and shampoo. Something I know Silas wouldnt use.  I thought I should make it look like I cheated. Then I tell Cathy about my plan, I then ask what if he acts like he didnt do anything wrong. But she told me that she took pictures of his car parked at the hotel and pictures of him walking down the hallway after they got done talking. How does she think of this stuff, but I dont question. I just smile. Once I get everything needed for my plan. I keep it in the room that way a few nights before he comes home sit it out. Later that day, I keep thinking I need to spend more time with the kids so Cathy and I get them ready and head to the park. We are having our normal girl talk and didn't realize it was almost time for dinner. We pack up and leave. Then just go out for dinner since there wasnt that much time to cook. We wanted to have a movie night with the kids also. They loved it. As they fell asleep on the living room floor, we just covered them up and walked to the back patio so we could talk some more without waking them up. 930am The kids are still sleeping, they must have been tired the are normally up at 7 wide awake. I go to start breakfast and my phone rings it's Silas calling to tell me he will be home in 2 days the trip got cut short. I looked over at Cathy, my eyes got big. She could tell something was going on. As I hang up I say he will be here in 2 days. I finish breakfast, the kids are playing with their toys now. So I run stairs and put one pair of boxers way under my bed then take the rest and put them in my pj dresser. Then I pour out some of the shampoo, making it look like it had been used and think of a way to get rid of the wrappers from the boxer. Thankfully I was smart enough to pay for it with cash, so he couldnt look it up on the bank statement. The next 2 days brag on it's nothing but movies and pizza and kids. I love it, but then I hear someone at the door. I jump up and he is walking in. He wraps is arms around me and said he missed me. I tell him we were just watching a movie and relaxing. He said he was going upstairs to shower and get fresh clothes. As he is walking upstairs I look over at Cathy with a half smile. Then I hear LISA!!!! I start to think maybe I didnt think this through.