Caught

The lady told us he was on the 4th floor room 12-457, so we got our own room 12-456. We are right across from them. As Cathy and I go we then have a bottle of wine. Finally I needed this, mainly for my nerves. I call Taylor to check and make sure she and everything else is ok. Then Cathy and I get pillows and sit by the door. Waiting to hear something. 45 minutes later we hear the door open and jump up. I look out the peep hole and it's him, he is with her Sigh....... The women who Taylor told us about, the one she seen him with. I tell Cathy to walk in the hallway, of course she will. This is her thing, she is all about the drama. Cathy walks out the door and I am on the other side listening- watching. She then says " Hi Silas" I can't see his face, but I am sure he is either really white or red. I can hear him now " He says Oh Hi Cathy, how are you?" She says " oh i'm just fine, but what are you doing here?" He then tells her He had to stop at the hotel first to meet a few new clients before taking off. I started to believe it, until I heard him say " Can you do me a favor and Not say anything to Lisa Please". Cathy, then says  ''Oh I wont". As she comes back in the room, she gives me this look , like an I'm sorry look. Really Cathy!!! I can't believe this. I ask her if I should have been the one to go out there, but she said No. I tell her I dont want to stay there tonight and I just want to go home. Then I ask her if she is still drunk, she said no so I guess she is driving. As we make our way to the driveway. She ask me what am I going to do, I give her a look, but it's an i dont know look. I want to get back at him, but how? I dont want to cheat, even though he did. I'm not like that. The next morning I get up take a shower grab my phone and call him. He answered WOW. We talk for a little bit, but it makes me feel pissed/sick. He explained the ride on the plane and everything. I think really, you havent even left state yet, but I dont say nothing. Once we get off the phone. I get up make breakfast and stare at nothing.  Then I get the idea of how to get back without cheating.