Not again

As I get up the next morning walk down stairs Silas is still home, but why? He gets up at 530 and leaves by 630am. I look at the clock it's 745am. I ask him if everything was ok, he said yes and that he didnt have to be at work until 9. We sit at the table and enjoy some fresh hot coffee. 15 minutes later the kids come walking downstairs and they just wanted yogurt for breakfast, easy enough I guess. I turn the tv on for them and Silas gets up and says he is leaving for work I tell him he still has an hour, but he leaves anyways. Early that afternoon I get a call from Silas telling he does have to really leave this time for work. He will be gone a week. After I got off the phone with him Cathy walks in and I am telling her that he does have to leave this time, but only a week. Ughh, there goes that look again. Shortly after lunch Taylor stops in to ask if I need anything or help with anything and I ask her if she would like to stay with me for a week while Silas was gone. She said sure she would love to. As I get ready for the day I get under my sink to find hair spray, I know I have another bottle somewhere under here. Then I see it two condoms. Atleast they werent used I guess, but while are they under here? We dont use them because we are married and I can't have anymore children, my tubes were tied and cut a few months after having my son. I yell for Cathy, ask she is walking in I just stand there holding them. Her faces dropped, I think worst then mine. I tell her dont even give me the I'm Sorry face. At this point I am confused he cant talk his way out of this one, what is he going to tell me he wanted to have a water balloon fight? I dont think so, there is no explaining this. Taylor comes upstairs and I show her also, she couldnt believe it, she said something under her breath, but I couldnt make out what she said and I didnt care really. I call Silas about 10 times before he answers and as soon as he gets on the phone my mind goes blank.