Explaining

Taylor then starts telling me it all started the night I went out of town to see my brother, I was gone for the weekend and she stayed to help out with the kids. She had told me the second night she was there the kids didnt go to sleep until almost midnight and parents did not like her driving pass then, even though she is 19.  She said he told her she could crash there, once the kids went to bed she took a shower because Silas said he was also going to sleep. Once she had got out she had a towel on and was going into the guest bedroom it's right by Silas's home office. His door was open and he was standing there faxing a few papers. She had told me Silas walked out in the hall ask soon as she open the bedroom door and said she looked really good to be a babysitter. Once Taylor got dressed she then walked down stairs for some water and Silas joined her and opened a bottle of wine. They got alittle drunk and started kissing, then before you knew it they were having sex. On my kitchen counter. OMG that is were I perpare food for the family. Taylor said she felt so bad about it thats why she didnt come over for a while to help with the kids. Then I ask her about the other times, do I even want to know? Yes.. I want to know everything I thought myself, but why? Taylor then explains how they met again when I was job hunting I remember being gone for almost 7 hours she said 2 hours after I was gone, they had sex again. Then another time when Cathy and I were trying to track down the father of Cathy's children. I can't believe this, she is really telling me all this. So nerve in my own home drinking my wine and telling me about having sex with my husband. I am still not as pissed as I thought I should have been.

        I ask her, if she felt so bad about it the first time why in the hell would should do it again and again. Taylor says crying and said '' I really don't know, it was the first time I have had sex and I thought I felt something, but after the last time all I felt was sick and sorry and promissed myself I would never do it again and I havent Lisa I swear." I just look at her, the down at my empty glass of wine. I open another bottle, I never drink this much, but tonight I need all wine I can get. Maybe I should send Cathy out for a beer run because this is getting to be too much. All I think is WHAT SHOULD I DO?!