Off we go

I get outside, thinking what in the hell am I doing here? This is a great looking man and so nice and sweet. I'm married I'm married I'm married. I try to keep telling myself this, but I keep thinking about the way he smells. The way he hair was so perfect the deepness of his voice. Oh no, I'm starting to feel sick to my stomach. Not sure if it's my nerves or too many drinks. Then again I havent had anything yet, maybe I should. I return back inside, beside the guy at the club only other I kept thinking about was my husband with another women. I needed facts, something more, I needed to see it for myself. I can no longer enjoy myself So I go find Cathy and tell her I am ready to go, but I cant find her or even Taylor. I call for a cab. When I get home I just sit there in this big dark lonely house. Trying to think of ways to find out if Silas is really with another women. I start looking on line at bank statements, credit cards trying to find something, not really to sure what I am looking for though. I see something that looks wrong. It shows $563.47 taken out yesterday. I know i didnt go shopping and he is the only other person who has a card. When I start digging deeper, I noticed it was taken out 2 counties over from me. I start to wonder if maybe someone got ahold of mine or my husband information. I call the bank, they tell me my husband had to sign since it was over $150 and the signatures match all the other ones he had signed in the past. Now I start feeling really sick worst then before. Finally Cathy and Taylor come walking in, Cathy looks at me and says " I know something is wrong, whats going on?" I look up and say Silas isn't out of town he's only two counties over spending money. Both of their faces drop. Since I hadnt been drinking I was able to drive. I get the address off the statements and head that way, Cathy joins. While we are on our way, I ask myself. Do I really want to know this or can I just forget it? I turn the radio up alittle, then Cathy wants to talk. She ask what am I going to do once I get there. OH CRAP I havent thought about it. I dont know I just know I want him to know that I know.  I think.....