Months

3 months had past since I thought Silas cheated, we had our second wedding it was wonderful everything turned out as planned, the wedding planner and Cathy really helped with pulling it together on short notice. Silas then had a whole month off work after we spent alot of time together and with the kids. Even though he was off, he still done alittle work from home, but I didnt complain because he was here. I got use to him being home, so when the third month came he had to go back and I didnt want him too. Sigh... Well I guess it's back to my normal life. Cathy though did start coming over more and our kids love playing with each other. It's 5pm and Silas isnt home yet, I call him but no answer so I dont think nothing about it and go ahead and start dinner. 8pm he finally walks in the door, he doesnt say much just heads right upstairs and takes a shower. I got his food ready and once he came down he told me he was just going to eat in his office, because he had alot of work today since he was off for 2 months. I can hear it in his voice he is making it sound like its my fault. Oh well, I start cleaning up and walk out back thinking I miss Cathy and sitting out here with her. When I walk in its 10pm and I my body can feel like I am so sore and tired. When I start walking upstairs I can hear Silas talking. I think he is on the phone. Atleast I hope, if not he is talking to himself. I get closer to the door and it's cracked alittle open I can bearly see, but I can see him hold his phone to his ear pacing the floor. I wonder who he talking to? I stand there about two to three minutes and as I was getting ready to walk away I hear him say I love you. I step back, my head start to spin. I think No, I am not going there again last time I eneded up looking stupid when he was trying to do something nice for me. I just take a nice hot bath and forget what I heard. The water feels so nice. I find myself starting to fall asleep so I get out and lay down Silas still isnt in bed. I am to tired to care at this point I just want sleep.