8-Kitchen wars

Percy’s POV

I poured the water in as she did the same with the flour. I noticed she dropped a bit on the counter so while she was distracted reading the instructions to see what to do next, I picked that bit of flour with my finger and made a white line on her cheek. She looked at me with her mouth open.

“You did not,” she said

“Oh yes I did,” I told her defiantly, but I knew I shouldn’t have because next thing I knew, she had made a white line of flour on my forehead.

“Annabeth Chase, you’re going to regret this,”

“Bring it on, Jackson,”

We started fighting with the flour and after a few minutes, our entire faces where covered in flour dust. We looked at each other and we both started laughing our heads off. Instead of cleaning our faces, we continued making the brownies.

Once we were done, I put them in the oven and turned to Annabeth.

“I think we should clean up the mess,” she said, still laughing from before.

“You mean the kitchen mess, or this mess,” I pointed to the flour on my face. She laughed again.

“I think both,” she said

“But you look good in white,” I smirked and she rolled her eyes. We cleaned up our faces first and then the kitchen. I noticed our clothes had flour on them too.

“Can you deal with the fact that your shirt has flour on it or should I just give you another one of mine?” I asked her jokingly

“I can deal with it, but I wouldn’t mind another shirt either,” she joked back, or was she serious? She noticed my confusion and laughed at me.

“I’m joking, Seaweed Brain,”

“Excuse me? Was that the best you could think of?”

“Well you’re stupid and your eyes remind me of seaweed, so maybe your head is full of it,” I rolled my eyes at her

“Whatever you say, Wise Girl,” She raised her eyebrows at me (she does that a lot). I shrugged and she rolled her eyes. We went to sit on the couch as we waited for the brownies to be done.

“So should we do our homework now?” She asked me

“I don’t know,” I said, locking eyes with her, “Should we?” I asked, smirking, and she blushed. I stood up and extended my hand out to help her up, but she raised her eyebrows at me, again.

“Come on, we are going outside,” She took my hand and I carried her outside.

“Why are we outside?” She asked curiously

“I like it here, it’s really nice,” I shrugged. We went over near the pool and suddenly, I found myself falling inside the pool because Annabeth had pushed me. She was laughing at me, so all I did was splash her with water. She ran away from the pool so the splash wouldn’t reach her. I swam over to the edge and got out of the pool, running after her. I was faster, so when I reached her, I just took her hand and pulled her into a hug, making her almost as wet as me. I pulled away and she glared at me, as I laughed.

“Perseus Jackson!”

“You started it, Wise Girl,” I quickly ran inside and got 2 towels for both of us, I gave one to her. She thanked me and I smiled.

“Now that I think about it, I think I would like the shirt that you offered earlier,” She said.

“Not this time, you deserve to stay wet, for pushing me in,” I smirked at her as she muttered ‘Fine’.