Chapter 18

I know this is the last chapter of Inhuman, :( but I'm also making a sequel called Love and Death, so that's a good thing! :) I hope you liked the first book and I had so much fun writing it so leave me a comment if you think I should make Book 2! :D

***********************************************************************************************************

~~Kyo's POV~~

Thanks to last night, everytime I look at Sachi, my face goes bright red. Kiku knows something is up with us, one because I keep blushing and two cause Sachi keeps staring at my chest. Sachi woke up next to me in her bed way before Kiku woke. I carried her to bed after the movie ended. She instantly fell asleep in my arms and I just laid in bed with her until I fell asleep also.

"Alright! Let's go clean!" I heard Sachi chant as she came out with window cleaner in one hand and a rag in the other.

Kiku started laughing so hard she couldn't control herself.

"What's up with you?" Sachi asked.

"Never in my life have I ever thought I would hear Sachi Mai say let's go clean," Kiku was still laughing until I joined in. Her face blushed a little and she marched to my room and opened the door.

"Fine then! I'll clean the whole room then by myself!" She said as she walked inside and shut the door.

Kiku and I heard crashing and banging and the occasional swear word coming from behind the door. Then we heard a huge crash and Sachi yell, "dammit!"

"Are you alright?" I asked and got no answer.

Kiku walked over to the door and opened it to see Sachi laying on the ground, foot stuck in some of the mess. Her hair was everywhere and she was giggling.

"Help me," she asked nicely.

I walked over to her and freed her foot and picked her up so I could place her back on her feet. She turned and whispered her thanks before she continued the treck. She started sorting things into piles of keep, possibly keep, that's gross so throw it away and the final pile, what the hell IS that?!.

She was done within an hour and she had thrown almost all of the stuff away. I finally had my bedroom back, I was relieved but felt bad since she did all the work.

"Thank you so much," I said giving her a hug.

She hugged me back, "you're so welcome!"

I looked around my room. The black and white sheets and comforter was still on my bed that Sachi bought me years ago. Most of my track and field trophies were displayed in the big glass case near the window on the left side of the room. She began cleaning the windows and vacumming the floor and completely cleaning everything I owned. I snuck up behind her and hugged her again and told her to take a break.

"It's absoluetly beautiful in here," I said holding her hand and walking over and sitting down on my bed with her.

"Thank you, it wasn't hard!" She smiled proud of her own work.

She stood up and shut the door, she walked back over to me and pulled me up and hugged me. I hugged her back and kissed her forehead.

"I missed you so much," I said.

"I know you did..." she paused for a little bit before kissing my lips.

She broke away and whispered, "I love you too."

I held her chin up and we kissed each other more. It wasn't as fiesty as last night, but it was good enough for me. Speaking of last night, for all of you who think I had sex with her last night, you're wrong. All we did was make out..... viciously. I was able to get her shirt and bra off last night, so I was proud of that. I cherished the feel of her warm, naked skin against mine. I felt her against me and I loved the feel of it. I felt every inch of her body last night, even her breasts, which I make so many jokes about.