Meet [Y/N]'s Old Team!

HEY HEY HEY! TC HERE! I KNOW YOU ARE EXPECTING A CHAPTER HOWEVER I WOULD LIKE YALL TO MEET YOUR OLD TEAMMATES BEFORE WE MOVE ON, AS I DO NOT WANT TO CAUSE CONFUSION SOOO PLEASE READ!

Team's old school: Tsuyoi High School (Pretend that a powerful sports school was found lol)

Team's old name: U17

Animal Representation of the Team: Kitsune

A kitsune can have up to nine tails, depending on its age, wisdom, and power. Kitsunes (or foxes) are believed to possess superior intelligence, long life, and magical powers. They love playing tricks. They like to take things and hide them from people, or do just about anything else to piss someone off.

Kitsunes have things called Kitsune balls, or star balls (or volleyball in this case XD), which is a small white-gold ball that is a Kitsune's most prized possession since it is almost like their life force in a ball. If you get your hands on a Kitsune's star ball, you would have the ability to control the Kitsune and make it do your bidding. However, Kitsunes hate being stripped of their freedom, and when the Kitsune gets its star ball back, there will be serious repercussions for you to deal with.

Kitsunes keep their promises and strive to repay any favor.

(I chose Kitsune because it was so much like to the team)

Ms. Kami (Kami Oskun)

Gender: Female

Siblings: Detective sister

Nickname: Goddess

Age: 27 (a year older than coach Ukai and 2 years younger than Takeda-sensei)

Personality/Backstory: She is a sweet, caring and 'godly' as what the team would call her. She is the most determined teacher you will ever meet. She doesn't act like her age on most occasions, but if needed to she becomes attentive and serious. Even though she is not married, she isn't keen on everyone calling her 'Ms.', which the team doesn't question... probably because she can't get a boyfriend...

Her sister is a well-known detective, Chikako Oskun, who has been investigating the case of the missing volleyball player known as Ikari, who had mysteriously vanished without a sight, even the parents were not found. Ms. Kami begged her sister to continue the case even after the relentless 6 weeks search. So the case was closed and considered a cold case, but Chikako continued the search personally with Ms. Kami.

Height: 170cm

Likes: Drinking (She can handle alcohol very well), 'acting cute', Candy

Dislikes: Vegetables (anything healthy)

Position: Coach

Favorite food: Anything that goes well with her alcoholic beverages

Favorite color: Hot pink

Appearance: A woman with wavy, black hair and small lips, her eyes are round and shine a bright blue, but be careful when it sharpens. Her smiles are usually hard to decipher, but her "children" can figure it out just fine. Her body is just in the middle, not too fat or thin, and a chest big enough for her.

Quote: "They are as sly as foxes but as manipulative, mischievous and beautiful as Kitsune."

Yuu Ichbai

Gender: Male

Siblings: 2 younger brothers and a sister

Nickname: Yuu-chan, Yuu-san, Bai Bai, Ichbai-chan, Daddy~, Dad, Captain, Captain Daddy