:.:I'm Your Knight:.: (A Kageyama!King x reader special)

A beautiful day, it was. The bright blue sky decorated with cute fluffy white clouds floating along, a small breeze would pass once in a while as the birds chirped and the bugs buzzed. But the continuous sound of children's laughter was what would have caught your attention 
Two kids play in a beautiful garden filled with colorful flowers, the girl had an entrancing laugh as her [H/C] hair followed her behind, she twirls in her dress letting it float with the wind, the boy wore a lavish embellished tunics and trousers.
The girl runs away and the boy chases after her, "[Y/N]-chan! W-wait up!" he yells trying to catch his breath, for a girl she did run very fast, "You can't catch me Kageyama-kun!" She calls out as she sprinted faster.
The boy had enough, he used all his strength and sprinted after her, soon he caught up with her, the girl saw this and tried to run faster but the boy had jumped onto her, and tackled her to the ground, causing the two of them to fall in the field of flowers. The flower's petals around them flew up due to the impact of the two, they slowly descended between the both of them as they both panted for air.
The girl's hard breathing became fits of laughter, her laughs so delicately, like the flow of the river and her smile is so beautiful, the boy hovers over the girl, his heart melted when he saw, how is this remotely possible with his heart somersaulting, he has come to adore and your [E/C] eyes locking him in a trance with such intensity;

looking away is unthinkable. 

Your cheeks are suddenly kissed pink like a spring rose, the blooming color so cute against your skin. He turned his head to the side to avert his gaze, but the sudden rosiness of his cheeks gave it away.
You both got up from your awkward position as Kageyama sat down while you stood up, "Kageyama I swear that I will protect you when I'm older!" the girl said with determination filling her eyes , Kageyama smiled at this, "Oh, and how are you going to do that?" he asked to humour you,. You stood up tall with pride and pretended to pull out a sword from your side, "I'll become a knight like Papa! And you will be a king like your Papa!" You smiled widely and turned to him, "Kay?" Kageyama smiled back,

"Sure,"
(Years Later)
The Prince sat at his throne beside to the King, his father, they both look down upon at the knight who was bowing to the both of them, "Your Majesty..." the knight's voice echoed through the halls, it was gruff, from all the yelling the knight has commanded to his fellow soldiers, but yet the voice was oh so soothing, it was filled with passion and trust ensuring them that the kingdom would be safe in the knight's hands.
The King's stern face soon came into one filled with joy, "HA HA! Dear Commander [Y/N]! No need to be so formal!" the King let out a hearty laugh, the knight stood up as she removes her helmet, her hair falls out of it laying on her chest plate. The King's eyes softened, "ah... you really have outdone yourself [Y/N] you remind me so much of him..." he said as he reminisces the moments when your late father was still alive, a single tear trickled down his cheek as he uses one finger to wipe it away, "look at you now! Your 18 years old and leading troops of men! I could never be more proud of you as a daughter," he says. You rubbed your neck sheepishly, "Oh your majesty, you flatter me," you looked towards Kageyama only to see him glaring at you, scoffing then looking away.
Ever since [Y/N] and he became 16, he has suddenly become rude and mean towards her, sometimes becoming physically violent towards her when she screws up or disobeys his demanding orders. But, [Y/N] truly cared about him though she had another set of feeling buried deep inside of her, that even she herself could not understand.
"[Y/N], I have a request..." the king's voiced softened but turned serious, the knight stood attention to show her awareness, "Yes Sir," you say. The king sighed, "as you know I grow older, my body weakens so much that it hurts, I won't be able to last that long," he informs you, the king was growing weaker and weaker by the day, soon he would no longer be around, you knew this.
"Well, what I'm saying is that... I want you to become Kageyama's personal guard," the king states, your eyes widened in surprise by his request.
"WHAT?!" Kageyama stood up angrily, his face contorted with anger, "Father, I do not need anyone to protect me! I am capable of protecting myself!" he bellowed.
The king shook his head, "Tobio, when you king many will go after you, just like me, so you will need someone to guard you in case, I am aware you can protect yourself, however, you are royalty! Even [Y/N]'s father is my guard!" Kageyama's father explained.
"was..." [Y/N] says sadly, "he was your guard..." she clenched her heart, Kageyama looks at her with a pitiful expression, he really urges to hug her.