A little info

Hello wonderful readers,

Sorry to those who were excepting a new chapter.

I hope you are all doing well during this time of isolation, make sure to wash your hands, wear a mask, and practice social distancing.

Firstly- the reader's teammate

Anyways, I'm here to give a little update and info on the story, right now I'm currently working on the next chapter and have come up with ideas, I hope all of you will like, I realised, as I was revising the story about the teammates of the reader, that the age of the boys was never clarified that they are of that age in the present time the reader, for example;

in the introduction to the reader the character age for Yuu Ichbai is 18, I realise that maybe people have mistaken this age for their age in the past.

In actuality, I was supposed to reveal the age on a later day, that's what I wanted to clear that up first.

And also I'll be making a sort of new character info for them, not much will change but like a little update, so you will be getting a new chapter+character sheet, I hope that's something you guys will look forward to.

Secondly-how the story rolls

To explain why the last chapter took so long to come out was that I was having a hard time coming up what will happen next to the reader, it took me lots of shower thoughts and motivation from the nice comments, by that I mean by hyping myself up(don't think I don't see the 'oyas'), but I have come up with some ideas for now.

The co-author is currently having some internet issues, another reason why but it is mainly my fault for taking such a long time to come up with ideas and stuff, so I hope all of you can forgive for that.

Lastly- Thank you

I want to thank everyone who has been sticking with me since the beginning of this story, I never thought people would like reading this fanfic since its one of my first ones and well bad grammar and such.

So thank you all, the comments, the readers, the saves, thank you all so much!

I hope all of you will stay tuned!

Sincerely, TC.