:.:So It Begins:.:

"Thankfully he is not blaming anyone in particular so he's not punishing us. And no apologies necessary."

You all heaved a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness! I was afraid that I have gotten you in trouble! I'm VERY sorry Daichi!" You bowed towards him, hoping that he would say something.

But the boys were all too busy thinking how 'freaking nice' you were, you didn't even have to apologize yet you did. Daichi coughed and snapped out of his daze, and patted your head, lightly rubbing your hair. 'So soft!' he thought. 

"It's okay, [N/N]-chan. It wasn't YOUR fault, anyway. All would be forgotten provided we saw nothing," he stated while Hinata, Kageyama, and Tanaka flinched with you giggling.

Sugawara stared at you from the side. He was jealous (Oh mah gad Sugamama). Jealous that he could not make this girl smile. But why? Why is it that he had felt this way about you?

"But you guys-" Daichi was about to speak but yet again was rudely cut off

"Its because you couldn't return it properly," Kageyama said sternly while you sighed.

"You're hopeless."

You walked out of the room.

"What was all that 'i'm different from last year' stuff." It came out more of a sentence.

You came back with something in your hand.

"Don't mess with me." 

You stared at Hinata

"I've lost all hope in you. "

You handed him the bag. Hinata and the seniors gave you a confused look.

"You shit," Kageyama completed his final comment.

You smiled at Hinata. "It's for that sick burn." Hinata just stared at you agape, Kageyama was smirking, Tanaka was trying to hold in his laughter, and Sugawara and Daichi just had the 'What in the world' look. As expected from mommy and daddy.

You turn to Kageyama and placed your hand on his shoulder. "But in all seriousness, Kageyama, you should have more faith in Shō-chan. He must have worked hard for all you-"

Kageyama placed two hands on you and started shaking you. "Practice? Ha! Are you kidding me? If you call that practice it's really pathetic! I bet you don't even know anything about volleyb-"

Hinata pulled you away and yelled back at Kageyama, "Don't say anything when you don't even know what has been going on!"

"I TRUSTED YOU!"

You winced at the memory, this scene playing out before you, reminded you so much of you and HIM. "Wakura..." you mumbled his name softly.

Sugawara looks at you curiously, you just smiled at him to hide it, but Sugawara knew it.

'It's no use even if someone knows...'

He knew you were hiding something and he promises himself to find out...

He wanted to make you smile, no, wanted to find out more about to you.

He vows that he will make your shoulders light from whatever burden you had.

After all, he made everyone smile but why was it so difficult just to try and get you to smile.

Oh, his feelings were so confusing and just about this one girl. But, to be fair, this girl isn't just a girl to anybody.

Daichi then looked at the three who were giggling, giving them all a sharp glare. "Now you two, did you even think what you were doing? In a volleyball team, we work together!"