:.:Panic Reminiscence:.:

"[N/N]-chan can play volleyball!"

That one sentence rings in your mind, everything else a white noise settling around your ears.

Faintly, you can see their confused expressions,

'One two three four—nononono'

You can see their mouths asking, your breathing becoming more rapid, more shallow.

'Don't please don't—'

Hinata, you want to find the words to ask but your sentences are fragmented and your thoughts seem to jump from one thing to another.

'does he know? Who else? How does he know? whowhowhoWhoWhoWHOWHO?'

You can feel the terrorfeardisbelief coursing through your body; your breaths shuddering, your palms slowly spasming with sweat, and the overall shaking of your frame. You feel your knees buckling, about to give up on you but the cold fear is what is keeping you rooted to the ground, you dare not even flinch.

Sight glazing over, the walls you have once built, that makes you strong, that holds you up, finally collapses, the beads of water started falling one after another, without a sign of stopping, a choked out sob escapes you, finally alerting the rest of your less than an alright state, but you didn't notice.

You didn't notice Hinata's concerned shouts or Kageyama's rough shove towards his partner in an attempt to give you some space to breathe.

You didn't notice Daichi furrowing his eyebrows, concern was seen across his face. Your senpais with worried inquiries, and the slight panic in their eyes.

You didn't notice the distant first-years,

'tsukishimayamaguchidotheyknowtoo—?'

exchanging uncharacteristic looks of trepidation, mouths pursed in flat lines with the shorter boy wringing the hem of his shirt. You didn't notice Shimizu-senpai hurriedly approaching you, grim knowledge in her features while projecting an outward image of calm.

You didn't notice—

Do they know—?

Does that mean—

Backs turned around, numbers so familiar mockingly glaring in her eyes, postures hunched and Anonymousmessages save them protect them—

nononononononononono

"YOU ARE SUCH A DISGRACE!"

No more no more no more

"I KNEW WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUSTED YOU—"

I'm sorry I'll be good I won't fail no no no no more volleyball I won't touch it I won't serve I won't set I won't I won't I won't I won't I won't I won't—