Leader : Sootstar

Leader : Sootstar

Sootstar is a lithe, slender gray tabby tom with blue-gray eyes. His whiskers are long and straight, three per cheek, His ears and large and almost-always pricked and his head is a bit fluffy, with two stripes across his cheek. His chest is soft and pale gray, as well as the streak of fur underneath his tail. On the front of his legs and on his back are rosettes with the occasional tabby stripe a couple of shades darker than the majority of his fur color. His ears are the same shade. The top of his tail is covered in darker stripes; thin stripe, thin stripe, thick stripe, over and over. Sootstar, in personality, is very quiet, but his mind runs faster than a jack rabbit. Sootstar is wise and undemanding, but can be strict and tough when needed. His warrior name is Sootheart, and it was very fitting, as when the sunlight shone upon his fur a very faint heart-shape could be seen, right where his heart would be; not to mention the fact that Sootstar was a flat out sweetheart when he was younger. Sootstar is kind, and handles traumatic situations calmly. This makes him a great and fair leader, good at soothing his clan, but also good at coming up with battle strategies. Sootstar once had a mate, a beautiful pure white she-cat with icy blue-green eyes, under the name of Frostgaze. Frostgaze and Sootheart wished to grow old together, but these plans were changed when Sootheart was announced deputy and Frostgaze found that she had green-cough after noticing that she was expecting Sootheart's kits. She gave birth to Rabbitbound and died a moon later. Sootstar greatly misses Frostgaze, and even though his son denied his frequent acts of fatherly love as a kit, loves his deceased son, Rabbitkit. The tabby is young for a leader, only thirty-three moons old. He has four lives left.

Played by GrayWing