Rogue : Dragon

Rogue : Dragon

Dragon is a very tall tom with much of his height coming from his long legs, he's equipped with broad shoulders that are invaluable when running and make Dragon a swift adversary. He does however, look rather slenderer than other males. He's a sleek furred tom except his tail gets slightly more plumey towards it's tip, as well as having lynx like tips on the ends of his ears. Dragon is a tortoiseshell male with a mainly black pelt with horizontal, dispersed streaks of caramel and dark brown, as well as small patches of dark grey. I wouldn't say that Dragon isn't  a fighter. He is. It's just that rather than charge into battle Dragon will lure and trick his opponents into false moves, then he strikes. He's a full scale strategist and knows exactly how to plan an attack, and is bloody minded enough to carry it through. Sly and devious he may be but he has a soft spot somewhere in his heart, though it's sealed off with 'Do not enter' signs along with some barbed wire and extra guard dogs if you get my meaning. Dragon is the father of Dawnpaw and BirchCloud. His former mate went by the name of LarchFlight. He's now back in the territory and looking to recruit his daughter... He is thirty-seven moons old.

Played by GwynnRosen