Warrior : Cloverwish

Cloverwish is a beautiful white she cat with bright green eyes. He right ear is brown while her left ear is black. She has brown freckles on her cheeks and along her tail. The tip of her tail is black along with the tips of her back paws. her front legs are all white except her paws which are brown. Cloverwish's nose is pink and the bridge is black. Cloverwish is a very quite cat who always listens to what others have to say but isn't afraid put in her own two cents either. She is a very  kind cat and loves to play with kits. Although she is very good with battle techniques and strategies, she also sees her self becoming a Queen. Cloverwish is very insecure about her looks and her past. She doesn't like the brown freckles on her cheeks and tail. She also thinks that she is responsible for her mothers death. Because of this,she has periods of depression in which she will ignore everyone and everything. This will sometimes hurt her relationships with others which makes her even more upset. When Cloverwish was 6 moons she became an apprentice like any other cat. She lived in a clan called Hallowclan and her father, Talonscar, became her mentor. He gave her very hard battle training sessions in which, he kept his claws unsheathed and beat her every time she got something wrong. Since it was not against the law in Hallowclan to keep your claws out during training, no one noticed what was going on. One day, Cloverwish's mother was walking by the sand pit while she was having a training session. Her mother, Tearlily, tried to intervene but Talonscar killed her. He then turned on Cloverwish, blaming her for her mothers death. She was furious that she lashed out at Talonscar with a battle move she invented. Since she had never tried the move before, she accidentally killed her father with a blow to the neck. After that she vowed never to use it again. She ran from her clan in grief and madness, only to run into HawkClan. She figured she could start over here; the she-cat is 23 moons, and she has a crush on Blazeshadow.

Played By Dreambig3