Warrior : Birchcloud

This Warrior is a Prophecy Cat

Power: Birchcloud can control any object with the will of her mind.

Birchcloud is a beautiful, slender tortoiseshell she-cat with a silken coat mainly consisting of warm, caramel browns as well as chocolate browns; because of this, her pelt usually shines in the sunlight. Just as well, she's accompanied by a pretty golden gaze. The lithe she is smaller in stature, standing an inch below average height cats. As small as she is, being she was the runt of her litter, she's quite stunning and magnificent to behold. Her paws seem dainty and she looks delicate, though, lean muscles glide smoothly against her glossy pelt, and it is always noticed when she walks. How she walks is even more interesting- she always has somewhat of a regal aura about her as she does, head held high and fluffy tail flowing behind her. Birchcloud may look soft and lovable, but in reality, the things she's been through has made her tough. The she-cat is far from fragile, and is very protective of her sister due to the loss of her mother. Birchcloud is level-headed with a good intuition as well as a strong loyalty towards her Clan. She will fight until she can no more. The fae is usually observant, but when talking she's kind and cunning as well, always optimistic if not, grim about serious situations. Trust her, and she will do all she can to provide help. Birchcloud's only living relative is her little sister, Dawnpaw. Their father was a rogue, and their mother died during the birth of Dawnpaw. Though, no one is sure of her father's location- he was just assumed dead. He disappeared after the death of Birchcloud's mother, even from the territory itself. She had two siblings in her litter, but they died at birth due to her mother's illness, the same illness that weakened her at Dawnpaw's birth, causing her to die. Birchcloud is distantly related to Morningflower of ShadowClan. Birchcloud is twenty-one moons old.

Played by WarriorsForever12