Warrior : Dreamweaver

Warriior : Dreamweaver

This Warrior is a Prophecy Cat

Power: Dreamweaver has an ability to send animals to sleep, who-ever and what-ever. A charging fox will slump into slumber if it looks into her eyes for example. This talent is controllable, a cat looking into Dreamweaver's eyes normally will not fall asleep. In Addition to this the piebald she can manipulate the dreams of others with her own mind, turning her enemies heads with ghastly nightmares, and her friends with sweet dreams.

Dreamweaver is a relatively fluffy she-cat with black and white fur. The black part of her fur covers the whole of her back, head, tail and to half-way down her flanks and the backs of her forelegs; where it turns to a pure snowy white. She also has this same white in a sort of wide collar shape at the base of her neck. The black in her pelt as streaks of an almost iridescent very dark blue which can only be seen in certain lights. Dreamweaver has pastel green eyes that are somewhat darker towards the edge of her iris. Rather aloof and serene Dreamweaver is a sophisticated she cat with an air of regal boredom. When irritated or displeased with somthing the most she will do is blink her eyes, which she is hardly ever seen to do. Which can be quite unnerving when one first meets her. Dreamweaver is a very peaceful she cat with a calming influence, a trait that makes her a popular cat with the mothers of the clan, as well as the kits. She can seem a bit distant at times and needs space if she gets into an argument... DreamWeaver's mother and father are both deceased, her father when she was a young warrior, died from an infection wound inflicted by a rogue in a skirmish. Her mother was elder than her mate, and became a victim of green-cough as an elder. Dreamweaver has an ability to send animals to sleep, who-ever and what-ever. A charging fox will slump into slumber if it looks into her eyes for example. This talent is controllable, a cat looking into Dreamweaver's eyes normally will not fall asleep. In Addition to this the piebald she can manipulate the dreams of others with her own mind, turning her enemies heads with ghastly nightmares, and her friends with sweet dreams. She is twenty moons old.

Played by GwynnRosen